Post Wacky Images

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
failure.gif

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
From memory because it's pretty old, I think the picture of the second truck falling into the water is just photoshopped (it didn't fall). The gif and low quality make it hard to check though.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Aazealh said:
From memory because it's pretty old, I think the picture of the second truck falling into the water is just photoshopped (it didn't fall). The gif and low quality make it hard to check though.

Yeah it's fake, it's a heavy wrecker, it wouldn't fall into the water like that.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Enough jibba jabba people, this is the POST WACKY IMAGES THREAD. Quit debunking the internet animated gif and make me laugh. That's an order.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Taken verbatim from a post on the SomethingAwful forums. This thread went gold pretty quick, and it's still a classic, 6 months later.

Thought you guys would enjoy, since it's clearly ripped straight from volume 16 :guts:

I am visiting my family in Florida for the holidays. I was chillin at my sister's house when we looked out back and noticed a swarm of honeybees congregating on their swingset. There are a lot of kids around, including my sister's 3 kids. They were inside at the time, fortunately.

01.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

This is where the bees were coming from. A hole in the house behind my sister's place. We told the landlady about it and she didn't seem to care or want to be bothered that she was renting a house to people that had fucking BEEES living inside it.

The neighbor called a bee removal company and they said they wouldn't come out unless we paid a hefty fee, but he did recommend waiting until dark and go buy some stuff from Home Depot and squirt them with it and that should kill them off.

Well that plan was OK except for 2 things. 1 was that my sister's husband is crazy. The 2nd thing is we didn't want to wait that long nor spend any money.

So we did the next best thing. Started fucking with the bees.

4.jpg

My bro in law chucks a tennis ball at the clump of bees, that was the size of a basketball. He knocked off a fist sized clump of bees, which eventually just flew back up into the main clump.

That was pretty boring, so we decide to try something a little bigger....

5.jpg

Yeah, a 40lb trailer hitch for a Dodge Caravan.

6.jpg

INCOMING!

7.jpg

CLANG! We have bees in freefall! Did I mention he is severely allergic to bees?

8.jpg

9.jpg

The bees dust themselves off, and resume taking over the swingset. Every single one pretty much flew back up into a ball of bee death.

At this point it was clear these little assholes weren't getting the message. Their arrival in my sister's property was an act of agression, and we weren't going to stand for it. So it was time for some redneck engineering:

10.jpg

Bee incinerator contraption:
- 30 feet of rope
- 1 large fire pit
- 1 science project board
- miscellaneous rags and a bedsheet
- gas

11.jpg

12.jpg

IGNITION!

13.jpg

OH THE BEEMANITY!

14.jpg

CARNAGE! (my favorite shot, the fucking science fair stuff in the background is so hilarious)

15.jpg

Amazingly some bees still survived the first wave. What should we do next?

16.jpg

The next ingredient is 1.5 quarts of PAINT THINNER

17.jpg

I love the smell of paint thinner in the morning!

18.jpg

12/23, never forget.

19.jpg

THERE WERE STILL MORE BEES ON THE SWINGSET. CALL IN REINFORCEMENTS. 2 QUARTS OF 87 OCTANE GASOLINE REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR!

20.jpg

OH DEAR LORD ITS SO BEAUTIFUL. I AM SO PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN RIGHT NOW.

21.jpg

23.jpg

The aftermath. When I close my eyes...I see fire, and bees.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The Perineum Falcon said:
Is that Vizzini from The Princess Bride?
The quote to me sticks out as even more memorable than the name of the guy, but yeah... in case you didn't CONCIEVE the joke, it's him.

samjackson.gif

Blow me down buckos, in every sense of the herd.

Parenthetically trying to emote a grander sense of duty, yet the presentation of phantasmagoria eludes me.

pimposity.jpg

Walter said:
20.jpg

OH DEAR LORD ITS SO BEAUTIFUL. I AM SO PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN RIGHT NOW.
America, FUCK YEAH!

Made my day, +100 Respect Walter.

Recently reformatted (HD death), so I lost around oh 300mb of SA/4chan motivation/memes/images, I'll try to get them back ASAP and post some.

Top Bottom