Post Wacky Images

Aeglos

All hail the true messiah.

wallpaper.jpg

Belive in him if you want to live. :miura:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
That is awesome. I listen to the police scanner every night for my job, and I can attest that would indeed be the only way to get some backup.

Sorry if this is kind of an invasive question, but may I ask where you work, Walter? Are you a police dispatcher? :???:

That picture cracks me up because it is so true. :serpico: I remember when a burglar broke into my house a few years back with a gun. I called 911 and then I called my Mommy (who works at the courthouse). The sheriff's department (and sheriff) showed up at the house with my Mom in less than 15 minutes (quite a feat considering I live out in the middle of nowhere), but the police responding to my original 911 call did not show up until an hour or so after everyone left. :troll:

batmanrobinsx6.gif

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
My faith in police has been shaken. Well, not that much since I've been living in the LA area.

index.jpg

Edit: Bonus pic
blackjabbafi8.jpg

Not so much Wacky as mind boggling.

hubbledeepshotvt7.jpg

Hubble shot. This is one of the older middle parts of the Universe consisting of about 10,000 galaxies in the picture, each of which likely has millions of stars where others have over a trillion.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think most of those image macros and memes really qualify for the thread. A meme alone doesn't make something funny.

Anyway, moving onto wacky territory:

starwarsfigure0.jpg

LOL, unbelievable, what were they thinking?!
I got one, red car, horse, you're thinking Ferrari right? Well guess again:

Ferari.jpg

CnC

Ad Oculos
Dude in the black shirt right above the victim is about as relaxed as one could be in that situation. haha.

Anyways guess whats being sold at Wal-Mart:
Image023.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
Dude in the black shirt right above the victim is about as relaxed as one could be in that situation. haha.
He looks better than relaxed, he looks amused at the violence. Just like us.
Anyways guess whats being sold at Wal-Mart:[/img][/center]
Not really sure what I'm supposed to be, or am not looking at. A controller is missing ?

Sparnage said:
Haha is that for real?
Well, it's on the internet, so of course! Seriously, pretty sure it's legitimate. Looks like it's from a magazine.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Oh jesus that guy in the black shirt is probably thinking...

"Damn, that shit is wacked!"

I wonder what the aftermath was like.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
1183082079688.jpg

speaks for itself

caution_this_is_sparta.jpg

It still lives!

funnysign-drugs.jpg

I think this is the most compelling argument I have ever seen.

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
CnC said:

I've seen that Man called "The Mastermind": "Yes . . . Just as planned . . . "

Top Bottom