Berserk Figures Rule! (No surprise)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I finally got some of the Berserk toys I ordered, just wanted to say that these things are great! You can get four of these for less than the price of one statue and these are BETTER! Especially impressive is the Black Swordsman, it’s an incredibly high detailed, fully pose able action figure of Guts with all his Black Swordsman gear, need I say more?
I only wish the cannon actually fired.

-Griffith

P.S. The Caska and Griffith haven’t arrived yet, so I can’t speak for their quality, but both Guts toys, I mean, collectable figures, are well worth the 20 bucks.

Griffith

Yeah, the domestics. A friend of mine has the import version of Hawks Soldiers Guts and there is virtually no difference between the figures themselves, only the box and the nifty stands that come with the imports (but mine are for playin’, not a lookin’ ;D). I ordered mine from Anime Nation.

-Griffith

Griffith

How much air will this Slann figure require exactly? I think I'll buy a pump.

(take that last line any way you want to)

-Griffith

floydboy

Is There anybody out there?
if you have a "pump" waiting, are u sure u want just a little toy???....why not make two versions. One toy for little kidos to play with and another for "pumping action" for little kidos to play with.

Doesn't toy usually connotate something that is joyful for the hands?.......

wait a sec....

I seriously want a Judeau toy/figure. That'd be sweet. However, no pumping required.

Now that I think about it a Berserk poster would go well on my wall.....

Griffith

Geez, can’t a man innocently jest about copulating with an inflatable Slann doll without bringing every sicko and pervoid out of the woodwork?

-Griffith

P.S. Anybody have some of those rubber patches for leaks?

floydboy

Is There anybody out there?
That P.S. is so awesome....o man did that make me laugh for a while.

Talking about posters...interesting story.  There was a peer of mine that idolized Katherine Zeta-Jones.  He never seemed to not talk about her.  Having some hook ups i got him a poster with her on it from enchantment.  Now there is a hole in a certain place.....

Don't know why I shared that....maybe it's because it's 3:00 AM....who knows...

And since when have I come from a woodwork?....

Wait a sec....what did i just say....

Top Bottom