teh cash m0nie$

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yong puzzles me to no end, so many positives yet so many negatives, it’s like he’s two different people (sometimes even four ;D)

I still wonder why he never just put Walter and Skully’s names in his credits section, even if he refuses to take down their respective material.

-Griffith

P.S. Blatantly off-topic, but has anyone seen Icefall’s Berserk page in progress? It’s looking really good.

P

paradiselost

...I like it too, Icefall is a good boy, I see..

;)

...and for what about Yong...well...of course, he copied so much, you told me, but however, he is doing a good working on his website, I believe...

8)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...I like it too, Icefall is a good boy, I see..

;)

...and for what about Yong...well...of course, he copied so much, you told me, but however, he is doing a good working on his website, I believe...

8)
Annnd....Exactly how is he doing 'a good working' by creating nothing more than a new design? That doesnt exactly add to the community...

Yong is a leech, and now hes getting PAID for leeching. I personally am sickened.

P

paradiselost

...hey, Walter, be quite, my thought was only a consideration...!

::)

...I know all about Yong, 'cause Oliver told me all, and Cronus too...however, no problem, ok?

...I was simply saying that Yong is not so bad in writing and in graphic, but, for the community...

...well, he adds something like all the one do, I believe...

...in my opinion, there is anyone who can say to others that "that one, or these ones, doesn't/don't add nothing to a community"...

...I respect your opinion, Walter, but, no one can judge in this way like you do others...

;)

..however, no problem, Yong is Yong, and Walter is Walter, that's for sure...

;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
If his content isnt original, then its copied. Therefore the exact same thing exists in two different places. How is that an addition to the community? If anything, his Korean scans are a mockery.

The one good thing about Yong's site is his character profiles. Those pictures are badass. I don't know how he does it, but they look really cool.

Now if he could only come up with original character summaries and layout...then i might be further impressed.

A

aelka-school

:-/gee, for a person like him I am sure he has the potential to come up with his own material.....his page is lookin' nAAAise.....that's my sole opinion. I don't know who copied who but I really think he should credit people if he used them for sources. If anything I don't see that act as anything that'd destroy his design; just add a credits page wouldn't hurt~! >:(

P

paradiselost

...well, actually I agree with Aelka-school...

...maybe it's true that Yong copied a lot, and all the other stuffes, I can't tell it 'cause I don't know very well...

...but, however, a website more about Berserk is better than a website less, in my opinion...

:-/

P

paradiselost

...well, I mean...

...it's better that the website that are dedicated to Berserk are as many as possible...

;)

...it's better that the website that are dedicated to Berserk are as many as possible...

More isn't always merrier. Check out the number of Ranma 1/2 sites...most of them are total crap, no offense to the webmasters.

P

paradiselost

...totally agree with you Cronus, but our community has to be as larger as it'll be possible, in my opinion...

;)

P

paradiselost

...well, many more we are, much more the community 'll be rich of different opinions, my friends...

;)

...well, many more we are, much more the community 'll be rich of different opinions, my friends...

You don't really need several websites for that. BBS like this one can suffice, for example... ^^
Besides, several websites leeching each other's text contents and scans hardly have "different opinions"... :-/

P

paradiselost

...well, I respect your opinion, Oliver, but I believe that more people means more richess of way of thinkings and ideas...

;)

P

paradiselost

...ok, ok, Walter, do be so precisous...!

::)

...people, web_sites...I meant "more web_sites with more people"...

...it's more clear now, I hope...

;)

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
Well, went through his website, although still unfinished, I think a lot of contents are visual resource based, and they're all in perfect quality, so I guess most of those resources are his technically. Don't need to pick at it I guess, maybe he'll start writing his own stuff and prepare to credit it. It's not unoriginal at all, at least so far. I think it's a great site, and it's not comparable to skullknight.net, as once is content based and one is resource based. Plus, this BBS is more intense! ;D He's just some teenage kid playing serious games online, let's just live in harmony until he starts breaking rules~

Top Bottom