I'm new here and I also wondered if anyone has seen this AMV

Oburi

All praise Grail
Hey, I'm new here but I'm really cool, I hate Twilight and I'm totally confident in the fact that my first post will never come back to haunt me years from now. No member will ever use this as a weapon against me HAHAAHAHAHA!

Oh and check this out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvYopxcJVDU

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Uberi said:
Hey I'm a new member here although I have been lurking in the shadows of these forums for years.

Hey there Uberi, welcome! :serpico:

Uberi said:
Anyway I'm sure most Berserk fans have seen this stuff but I don't recall seeing it in any other threads. If so just tell me, once again I'm new so...be gentle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvYopxcJVDU

I haven't seen that video before, so thanks for posting it! I thought it was pretty well done; one of the better Berserk music videos I've seen floating around (that and the fact that I'm a Metallica fan probably helped shape my opinion a little :SK:)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I think I remember Walter, or another veteran member, mentioning that Unforgiven would be a great theme song for Berserk. This was back in the days of yore, though, so I could be mistaken.

Good music video though. I've still like the Dark Tranquillity ~ Wonders At Your Feet music video is the best of the Berserk bunch out there. Anyone who says My Own Saviour is the best can kiss my arse.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Thanks for the welcoming! Yea it's a cool vid. For the record I didn't make it in case anyone was giving me credit. But yea the Dark Tranquility one is great too. Plus theres also one of the lost episode with music thats really good. It would be even better if they did voice overs for the two characters, although that would be hard especially because it's like the voice of all evil that controls destiny as we know it.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Yea so about that poster question. Has anyone heard of anything. I already plan to collect the statues and figures to put on my 'Berserk shelf' (I have one for Rurouni Kenshin, Lord of the Rings ect) and I would love to put berserk posters on my walls. My room is already covered with Kill Bill, Sin City, Pulp FIction, Matrix, and a few other comic book posters. But Berserk is king to me so u know.

So yea if you can't tell I'm a geek when it comes to this stuff.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Uberi said:
Yea so about that poster question. Has anyone heard of anything.

There are posters (most of them featured in Young Animal), but not a lot and they're relatively hard to find. I recommend you to regularly check Yahoo! Japan auctions for them, and to search the board for olders threads and posts on the topic to get information on the matter. Of course, unofficial posters are easier to get and you should be able to find some in generic "anime" stores, but they're just no the same. Your call in the end.

Uberi said:
Yea so about that poster question.  Has anyone heard of anything.  I already plan to collect the statues and figures to put on my 'Berserk shelf' (I have one for Rurouni Kenshin, Lord of the Rings ect) and I would love to put berserk posters on my walls. My room is already covered with Kill Bill, Sin City, Pulp FIction, Matrix, and a few other comic book posters.  But Berserk is king to me so u know.

So yea if you can't tell I'm a geek when it comes to this stuff.

You must have an awesome collection of Movie Merchendise if its loads of Posters  :serpico:

BTW, if your looking for Statues or Figures of Berserk, go to www.berserkstatues.com , Thats where there are loads. also try ebay or bigbadtoystore.com Because those are the only places I could think of, lol

Billybob

Succumb to the will of the beast
Not bad at all. If you get a chance watch the Testament - DNR amv, the music compliments the mood, I believe.

Top Bottom