Point of Existence 2

Anyone playing the Battlefield 2 mod, Point of Existence 2?

I've only played it a bit, but so far it already seems more balanced than BF2. One thing I really like is that commanders have less direct impact on the game by way of satellite scans and artillery strikes. Instead, they pretty much just drop supplies and provide strategic communication to squad leaders. Winning or losing falls more squarely upon the shoulders of the infantry themselves, and so the squad leaders become much more important than the commander.

Anyway, I'm really digging it so far, and was curious if anyone else has been playing it.

I haven't gotten into the mods for BF2, but I'll probably start some time soon (i want to make first sergeant first!). Is PoE2 point driven like BF2? That is, are there ranks, unlocks, etc?

So the commanders have less of a direct impact on the game? I'm not sure how i feel about that. In the standard BF 2, I've always thought of the commanders as necessary to help balance the teams with the experienced,inexperienced, and the retarded. Is this not the case with PoE2?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well this seemed like the best place to start up another round of this game. I just got this a few days ago and I like it! My name is SaiyajinNoOuji :carcus: Just hit Corporal last night, just like in real life! =D

Anyways, Lets share the ID handles and maybe meet up and kill each other!

Top Bottom