America: Freedom To Fascism

I've just watched the trailer of this movie and it makes you think..
The world is getting smaller and so is our freedom..
I say let's make a world revolution!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Slightly Green said:
We need someone to lead us to success, Aaz. Aren't the French good at revolutions? ;)

Alright, I'll "liberate" you then become your president if that's what you want. As long as I'm home in time for episode 279 it's cool.

Anyway I checked the trailer for that flick and it looks like some hilarious conspiracy theory medley.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
This sounds like one of those movies where 20-somethings discover ideas that have been around forever; of course, the ideas are grossly exploited for some specious, hysterical message that the World is going to end any minute now.

Update: THE SCARIEST MOVIE SINCE BAMBI!

Looked at the trailer, and I was wrong, I didn't see any ideas, just hysteria. Looked cheap as all hell too, and of course, shameless in its promotion.

"The Government wants to do bad stuff, we losing teh freedom!" :isidro:

Please, don't watch this, buy a history book instead. Or here's a crazy idea, VOTE, that would be a "revolution" by today's standards. And when I say vote, I don't mean for some faggot-ass hippie third party that fucks with the system and derails the will of the people; you can masturbate at home.

S

smoke

We all know that the government has a singular will and goals. It's not like it's comprised of thousands of people or anything. Yes, the government wants to hurt all of us, because they just plain ol' hate people.

If the government wanted to set up a fascist state, it would benefit them in what way...?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
smoke said:
If the government wanted to set up a fascist state, it would benefit them in what way...?

It would help the next 8 year dictatorship; it's all a dramatic show by the Patriots, the real power behind this country. It's not like the American people can vote all these guys out or anything. I'll be voting for the green party of course, 4:20 dudeS!!! :badbone:

Top Bottom