A Prince is Born.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/5319098.stm

"Japan is celebrating news that Princess Kiko, wife of the emperor's second son, has given birth to a baby boy."
Though unnamed, Princess Kiko did give birth to a baby boy and thus the succession of Japan is secure again. I don't think there are any pictures of the little blighter, yet, you can be sure that the Japanese media will whore the images the second they come to light. According to this report, the Emporor shall place a protective sword on his pillow... 'pretty badass custom.

Congrats to Japan. Maybe Saiya's little shounen will become his playmate :carcus:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
According to this report, the Emporor shall place a protective sword on his pillow... 'pretty badass custom.

Haha yeah, my thoughts exactly. I don't really care overall, but I guess it's a good event for them with all that debate raging on about changing the law so women can ascend to the throne. I think they should still reform it personally, since it's a pretty retrograde custom all in all (probably still in use in a lot of royal families around the world too), but at least now they have a regular heir.

Anyway, congratulations to them.

This child shall crush them.

suri3.jpg

^^The simple image of that child's shit is worth thousands.

I obviously has alien DNA from the lord Xenu himself, and also doubles as the antichrist.
But it's still cute as hell.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Uriel said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/5319098.stm

Though unnamed, Princess Kiko did give birth to a baby boy and thus the succession of Japan is secure again. I don't think there are any pictures of the little blighter, yet, you can be sure that the Japanese media will whore the images the second they come to light. According to this report, the Emporor shall place a protective sword on his pillow... 'pretty badass custom.

Congrats to Japan. Maybe Saiya's little shounen will become his playmate :carcus:
Was watching tv over here and of course everyone and their mother was talking about it. Well the real princess is having some issues such as crazy preasure and it sounds to me like the easiest way to resolve this is to have another kid and hope for a boy but that depends on wether she wants to or not.

Top Bottom