District B-13 (French action FTW!!)

Just went to Blockbuster today and rented District B-13, a French action flick featuring urban gymnastics and all kinds of ass-kickery.  I'm now really tempted to actually buy this movie, which I haven't done in a while.  The story is fairly straightforward with a little twist in the end, but it's all about action, action, action.  I wholly recommend this movie.

If anyone else has seen this movie feel free to express any agreements/disagreements.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
yota821 said:
Just went to Blockbuster today and rented District B-13, a French action flick featuring urban gymnastics and all kinds of ass-kickery. I'm now really tempted to actually buy this movie, which I haven't done in a while. The story is fairly straightforward with a little twist in the end, but it's all about action, action, action. I wholly recommend this movie.

If anyone else has seen this movie feel free to express any agreements/disagreements.
Is this the movie with the dude escaping his apartment and he is jumping through small ass windows that "are" in doors?

IMA CHARGIN MAI LAAAAZER!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Haha wow, that movie exists outside of France? I saw ads for it in the streets like what, 2 years ago or something? Never saw it myself but if I remember well a friend did and told me it was "decent."

CnC

Ad Oculos
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Is this the movie with the dude escaping his apartment and he is jumping through small ass windows that "are" in doors?

yea thats the one.

Aazealh said:
Haha wow, that movie exists outside of France? I saw ads for it in the streets like what, 2 years ago or something? Never saw it myself but if I remember well a friend did and told me it was "decent."

yea its not a new movie. I've been meaning to see it, I'll have to add it to my netflix que

Ho my god! :isidro:
I've seen this, hum, thing, one year ago. And after reading the USA critics, I've laugh :serpico: : "This IS the movie action of the year".
alors que, pourtant he is very shitty, anyway. :schierke:

Oburi

All praise Grail
Hey thanks for the movie recommendation! this looks awsome I'm going to buy it. Speaking of action packed foreign films has anyone seen Run Lola Run or the Taxi Trilogy....no?...ok guess not.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Aazealh said:
Yes, I saw these.
I like the first Taxi movie although the remake they did here in the states was just retarded... granted the story that it copied wasnt anything great but blah. The french movie was entertaining. :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I like the first Taxi movie although the remake they did here in the states was just retarded...

Hahaha, they remade that? Jesus they're really out of ideas. Now True Lies, that was a fun remake. :guts:

Top Bottom