Episode 205

puella

Berserk forever
just a rough summary. No trolls and fight in this chapter.

<ambitions and memories>

Shierke gives all the members her hair for telepathy. And she talks about some spiritual communication.
It makes her lead Guts Band for the fight with trolls, which makes Isidro dissatisfied and get out of their lodgings to practice his sword.
But his practice doesn't go well when Morgan appears.
Isidro asks him why he didn't get out of this village. Morgan tells Isidro his story when young. It's about his mother and a witch.Hearing him, Isidro says to Morgan "your poor story ruins my ambition" and leaves the place.
Meanwhile, Schierke is walking around the temple and the kids stone her because they hate witches so much due to the priest but they run away on seeing Guts.
and they have a talk....

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Shierke gives all the members her hair for telepathy. And she talks about some spiritual communication
Ya know, it could be that Schierke will find out about Gut's beast friend or alteast sense it more clearly.

Meanwhile, Schierke is walking around the temple and the kids stone her because they hate witches so much due to the priest but they run away on seeing Guts.
and they have a talk....

Guts'll probably comment something like, 'Hurts, dont it?' to which Schierke will reply 'Yeah, I just dont get why they hate me so much. Why is it tha..." And then Guts will start laughing hysterically, finally saying 'I'm talking about the rocks."

:p :p :p

Ya know, it could be that Schierke will find out about Gut's beast friend or alteast sense it more clearly.
No, she thanks him for what he did at the cemetary, but wished he hadn't lied to the priest. Guts asks her what she would have said to him, and Schierke wanted to tell him that she thinks people are all completely wrong, now, in the physical world.

BOB

poruno sutâ
there once was a real life action movie that seemed to be a remake of the anime. I tried it cos the director was the same who did Hellbound. Bad mistake *shivers from agonizing memory flashback*.

Some of the manga drawings are quite good, but storywise :-/

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
I think Isidro's, too. We even heard about Morgan's past, didn't we?

lol!! Sorry Roberto999, looks like there will lots of character development and not too much fighting in the the next few chapters.

I for one will look forward to knowing more about these characters.

puella

Berserk forever
I for one will look forward to knowing more about these characters.
I'd rather like to know more about Griffith's new apostles. :p
OK, when the chapter of Griffith's army comes out, we're gonna know about Sonya's and Mule's past, which need 4-5 chapters.
Uh-oh, there is no Puck's and Evarella's past so far, which is very important. judging from their taliking about their ancestors or lineage in ch. 203, we may be able to know about it because it is drastically and extremely important.

Sir_Lachdanan

I'm italian knight of honor... :D
Sorry the_squonk.... This is the way Miura chose to follow...
However your avatar is funny....(ma te l'ho già detto ih ih ih).

Top Bottom