Zeromus and meeting other Berserk fans

Oburi

All praise Grail
This was very exciting for me. Does anyone who saw Clerks II remember the scene where some Lord Of the Rings Fanatic walks into Mooby's and after noticing the cashiers Ring necklace, breaks out the little speech about "one ring to rule them all" and then they embrace each other, yea we'll that kinda happened to me the other day. Living in the smallest state in one of the smallest towns, it's very rare to come across another Berserk fanatic, theres just a handful of kids that even read manga out here. But I was working at stop & shop (cashier) the other day and some guy came through my line and I noticed the Brand tattoo on the back of his neck like guts. I could not fucking believe it, that shit never happens, not to me anyway. I was like "YES" and he was all "Yea dude" we talked briefly and I noticed his shirt said Godhand in a cool calligraphy going down the side and he told me that he was in a band (Zeromus) and they are in the process of making skateboards and t-shirts for their band and what not. He gave me the website and supposedly soon they will have berserk related merchandise up, right now it's just band stuff. They might just make the "Godhand" shirts for themselves, not sure. I haven't heard their music yet but judging from the track titles (Nosferatu) their music seems to be heavily tied with Berserk. So just throwing this out there and also wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Where you meet a total stranger and realize they have a Berserk tattoo or something. I wanted a line to recite to this guy like in Clerks but nothing came to mind quick enough. any ideas? (that's kind of a joke because it would be kinda gay but still let's agree with one just in case any of us run into each other someday.) "In this world..."

http://www.thegodhand.com/

Top Bottom