Pursuit of happiness

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Who else has been waiting very much impatiently to see Rocky Balboa only to be dragged by loved ones to see this movie? I for one have. I still haven’t seen Rocky Balboa and I won't rest till I do.

Anyways it's your usual life sucks movie. Everyone is un-happy and then the dude learns something by reading something or word of mouth and his life magically improves. Yadda yadda will smith makes another million dollars. That’s all I got from the movie. I was really honestly hoping for aliens or robots or aliens with robots trying to take over the world, but I wasn't very happy with this movie.

Over all I think this movie was actually ok, but just very boring.

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
From what I gathered from a preview I saw, I wouldnt really say his life magically improves. I think it actually gets worse right off the bat as he changes gears. Then he keeps working hard until it finally pays off.

I probably wont see this movie in theaters, but if I stumble across it on tv in a couple years I might give it a shot.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Scorpio said:
From what I gathered from a preview I saw, I wouldnt really say his life magically improves.  I think it actually gets worse right off the bat as he changes gears.  Then he keeps working hard until it finally pays off.

Well ok I exagerated just a little. :guts:

Top Bottom