Berserk > Speculation Nation

Griffith caught TEH NEO HAWK MADNESS!!!

(1/3) > >>

Griffith:
Okay, I’m starting to think about this Neo Hawk stuff way more than I should be, but I can’t help it.  What’s really got me going is this mysterious Locus guy who (apparently) looks like Corkus.  I’m just wondering if Griffith isn’t going to see anyone else who looks familiar and if perhaps (as others have said) this new group of Hawks will parallel the old one.  I never bought the idea before (mostly because people were saying that the girl was the “new” Casca just ‘cause she had the same anatomy), but it all makes sense.  We all know who Zodd parallels, and more than superficially I might add, he’s already playing that role now in Griffith’s militia.  So wouldn’t it be interesting (or cheesy, depending on who you are) if an Apostle showed up for every important member of the Hawks and took they’re place?  I’ll wait for some feedback before I make an even bigger fool of myself.

-Griffith

Griffith:

--- Quote ---
before I make an even bigger fool of myself.

--- End quote ---

Too late. :'(

-Griffith

*still secretly believes*

Eclips:
I agree with you
Not only are the Hawks going to be *replaced*, but like griffith, now more powerful then when he first formed the hawks, they will be more powerful then the first ones

Guts is replaced by the more powerful Zodd

as Corkus is replaced by the more powerfull Locus

and ill bet this new girl in chapter 185 replaces Casca and has some hidden power that makes her superior then the former.

The Perineum Falcon:

--- Quote ---
I agree with you
Not only are the Hawks going to be *replaced*, but like griffith, now more powerful then when he first formed the hawks, they will be more powerful then the first ones

--- End quote ---

maybe the new name will be the "Millenium Falcons"??

--- Quote ---
as Corkus is replaced by the more powerfull Locus

and ill bet this new girl in chapter 185 replaces Casca and has some hidden power that makes her superior then the former.

--- End quote ---

i seriously dont see any resemblance between these people...
why do they have to "replace" anybody? How is Locus comparable to Corkus??

Eclips:
Do you know how Corkus first met up with Griffith and became a hawk??
i base my theory on a ressemblance between how the first hawks met up with griffith and how these new guys are

for example griffith did beat and own Zodd in a fight just like Guts, therefore zodd is the new Guts

and if he saves this new girl in a way that ressembles how he helped Casca out, ill be safe to say the she is the new Casca...

does  anyone know how corkus met up with griffith? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version