Episode 190

AA987

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Hello guys
OK Gut's DIDN'T rape CAska.........(relieved)

CAska managed to escape and run away in tears.

As the story goes on guts is regreted what he did to Caska.
At the meantime pakk is looking for Caska but he lost his way, but he saw a little boy that's Isidro, chasing after by somebody. Actually they are Selpico and Farnese. Pakk went up to them and lead them to Guts. ;)

:D longing for 191

puella

Berserk forever
Re: 190 !!!!!!

oh yeah! great!
i've been longing for the 190episode.
i even couldn't go today well because i was so nervous.
Guts shouldn't make a serious mistake to Caska.
this means their love still has a hope.
and then Guts gets to lose Caska?
where is she heading?
maybe Griffith?
that bugs me out~~~ :-/

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use

Actually they are Selpico and Farnese. Pakk went up to them and lead them to Guts. ;)

Alright!!! The return of the HICKS....excellent :D

But I am still bummed that the SkullKnight has not showed up yet  :-/

Actually, come to think of it. This whole "kiss" fiasco, really isn't a "big enough" event for the SkullKnight to show up...

:D longing for 191

Definitely!!

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.

but... but... NO! the story was going somewhere! why must they come back now, they're just filler!

oh yeah, i forgot to ask: did caska realize what was going on? does she have some memory back or what?

Vermillion

oh yeah, i forgot to ask: did caska realize what was going on? does she have some memory back or what?

I do not think we know yet. AA987 gave us a simple and discrete summary...much appreciated though :)

I am sure there is talking going on(especially between Puck and the HICKs), but we do not know yet.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!

Just ignore it.... ::)

hehehe I want a better summary! Damn, i liked isidoro>!

oh shit... I am sooo drunk... bought dvd's for 300 bucks today, and beer for 20. Hell, I love my life...

And Casca! Yeah I love her too! :-*

puella

Berserk forever

we've had another female main character, Farneese now.

i think she's gonna replace the former figure of Caska.

no more mad, troublesome, childlike, hottie, naked Caska! i'm sick of her!!

we should just leave her Guts' only hope. that's all.

Farneese begs Guts to join his way on her knees.

She has no abilty to fight now but I think she's gonna to learn the skill a lot just like little Caska when she'd met Griffith for the first time.

but Guts wouldn't accept her in chapter191, of course.
so I come to think there should be a good reason to take her.
What?

maybe Farnese can give Caska a good care because she's a woman.
a journey with just two of them, Guts and Caska, can sometimes be dangerous, we know. and Guts should save his energy for the revenge.

isn't it a fine idea?

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?

we've had another female main character, Farneese now.

i think she's gonna replace the former figure of Caska.

no more mad, troublesome, childlike, hottie, naked Caska!

wait, how does that work? farneze sane?

we all know that deep in side, she's a real slut ;D

P

paradiselost

...well, I totally agree with Ranemaka, at the end, the strongest link for Caska is that one with Griffith, 'cause he is at the end her son, almost in a part...

;)

Vermillion

we all know that deep in side, she's a real slut ;D

No way is she a slut. :p

She was just sexually repressed for all her life. It is quite normal for her to pleasure herself. Though, I think she even hated herself for it.

Shit, if anything, she seems to have become twisted because of it. I believe her to be into S&M.... ;)

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.

so... either farneeze & serpico part ways before the DC game, or, more likely in my mind (considering caska's increased awareness), the DC game has already happened. cool. but damnit, i wanted to see gatts win versus zodd!

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider

this just sux....when there were posted chapters we had them every month, now that they're gone they come out every week... it's like watching a dream

M

Majin_Gatsu

Look on the bright side, though... at least Berserk is still being made.  I remember seeing this really stupid message board where people were convinced that Miura had committed suicide  :p...I hate it when people don't know what they're talking about.

It's great that Skullknight bbs regulates its heresay and speculation with a samite hand of truth and justice that smashes evil into a fine pink mist... ;D

I remember seeing this really stupid message board where people were convinced that Miura had committed suicide  :p...I hate it when people don't know what they're talking about.

where the hell was that?

puella

Berserk forever

<Look on the bright side, though... at least Berserk is still being made.  I remember seeing this really stupid message board where people were convinced that Miura had committed suicide ?P...I hate it when people don't know what they're talking about.

It's great that Skullknight bbs regulates its heresay and speculation with a samite hand of truth and justice that smashes evil into a fine pink mist... ;D>

you mean the pre-speculation makes you unhappy?
i disagree. we all love Berserk here.
so, no matter how absurd they are, i think much highly of their opinions. because these opinions result from full concerning about this manga.
of course the story can be made by only Miura, we all know, but
the pre-story can be made by everybody has an interest in it.

AA987

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

sorry for that summary, I was too busy to write in detail
You guys can go to this web site for the summary
http://www.geocities.co.jp/AnimeComic/7667/berserk_YoungAnimal.htm
I know that it's in Japanese so use this web page for translations
http://odn.excite.co.jp/world/text/
Hope these help

Just to clarify Caska did not run away crying and in fact was unconscious when Gatts was trying to eat her(Holy Fuck that was intense.). I do sort of wonder what Farneze`s coming into the story will do. I`m gonna have to say that I also think the Dreamcast game`s story has already passed which is good. It resembled the early stories from Berserk and nothing really important happened besides Caska almost getting her memories back. Anyway enough readers would have already played the game and might become bored reading the exact same story. Then again... But I think the situation with Farneze is sort of reminiscent of what Griffith said to Folse after they killed the Queen. When you encounter something so powerful that it absolutely terrifies you you must either kill it or submit to it. In this case Farneze just accepted that Gatts is the ultimate badass. Yay Gatts!

puella

Berserk forever

Just to clarify Caska did not run away crying and in fact was unconscious when Gatts was trying to eat her(Holy Fuck that was intense.). I do sort of wonder what Farneze`s coming into the story will do. I`m gonna have to say that I also think the Dreamcast game`s story has already passed which is good. It resembled the early stories from Berserk and nothing really important happened besides Caska almost getting her memories back. Anyway enough readers would have already played the game and might become bored reading the exact same story. Then again... But I think the situation with Farneze is sort of reminiscent of what Griffith said to Folse after they killed the Queen. When you encounter something so powerful that it absolutely terrifies you you must either kill it or submit to it. In this case Farneze just accepted that Gatts is the ultimate badass. Yay Gatts!

intense? i didn't see 190 episode. so i can't imagine how intense the scene was.
Where were Caska heading?
Guts gets to lose her? or are there any clue Guts can find Caska again?
I'm so curious whether they can go on a jorney to elvesville together.

i wonder why Miura made Farneese follow Guts.
Farneese was an arrogant, saddistic noble-girl. She is quite different from Guts. and Serpico is her brother by a different mother. what can be her role in this manga?
to take care of insane Caska? or to describe how great Guts is?
or to depict Guts gets to change other person's fate again just as he did it to Griffith and Caska?

M

Majin_Gatsu

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, I really do like the speculations section.

Top Bottom