Difference of power between Apostles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Ok we know that Griffiths generals are strong as shit, but why is it that his other aposltes in his army(the foot soldiers) are so weak compared to the generals, same for Ganishka?? What makes them or I should say what made them so much more powerful than the other aposltes??

I mean for Griffith I understand he is a god hand but the others I have a hard time understanding.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Apostles are like humans, some are weak, some are strong. Why is Guts so much stronger than the average soldier?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Edit: Aaz totally STOLE the example I was going to use, 1 min before I posted! Oh well! :guts:

Why was Guts a better soldier than Judeau? Just like normal humans, there's a gradient of strength in apostles too. Their training prior to becoming apostles clearly makes a difference too. Look at Wyald - Guts commented that he didn't have any real skill, he just had ultra-fast reflexes. But someone like Zodd, who's had hundreds of years of battles, clearly is more of a threat on the battlefield than Wyald.

The same goes for Grunbeld and Locus, who presumably had battle experience, and indeed were LEGENDARY, even prior to becoming apostles.

When given all of those reasons, it doesn't seem that weird for there to be a difference in strength among those in the Apostle Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom