How long will Gatts survive

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I don't think anyone's upset by the statement, I just think people don’t like the fact that you say things like, “It can’t end any other way”.  I don’t discount the possibility, but there are many, many others.

Just be a little less rigid. Like you’ve said, it’s hard to predict Miura, so that’s why you need to be more flexible with your ideas.

-Griffith

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
You're right. The reason why I was speaking in such way is cause, as I said earlier, I'm currently working in a cyber cafe and I 'm also posting on this board. I do get a bit hasty, and no one should take it seriously. I never did want to seem rigid or anything. ;)

Griffith

It’s okay, I understand, you haven’t seen the last volume yet, and a lot have things have changed since 20.

BTW, how many scanned chapters have you seen on this site, only the last two (I just want to know exactly where you’re coming from)?

-Griffith

White_Hawk

yes, as a matter o fact I have seen only the last two chapters, spoiling a great deal, but as griffis had to say "i do sacrific em", so did I have to look at those scans...

Griffith

Alright, just be sure to catch up soon as you can, a lot of series changing events happened after Griffith was reborn (not to mention the rebirth itself).

-Griffith

White_Hawk

well, i'll do my best, but if it's possible, can u give me some url's where i could find it? If I have to wait the Italians to do it, i'll read vol 21 by the end of the year, does it suck or what? :p
I'll be leavin now, my shif is over...
salutation to all of you, taka no dan

Griffith

well, i'll do my best, but if it's possible, can u give me some url's where i could find it? If I have to wait the Italians to do it, i'll read vol 21 by the end of the year, does it suck or what? :p
It sure does, volume 22 will be out by then. ;D

But if you want to get volume 21 now try www.sasugabooks.com or www.animenation.com

I usually buy from animaxis but the're sold out.

-Griffith

P

paradiselost

well, i'll do my best, but if it's possible, can u give me some url's where i could find it? If I have to wait the Italians to do it, i'll read vol 21 by the end of the year, does it suck or what?

..., dear White_Hawk, you have not to wait italians...can I suggest you a marvellous web site to have all Beruseruku story?
that is:

http://yong.ariszone.com/berserk_1977

...however, if you want to know more, message me...I'm paradiselost Daniele, from Roma, Italy...

see you

Griffith

a marvellous web site to have all Beruseruku story?
Yeah, I marvel every time I see how shamelessly its unaccredited and therefore stolen content is presented as original.

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Oh let the kid be. He already made a big ass of himself, posing as 4 different people. He can have his site if he wants to.
chapter 182
"you survived the night of sacrification and able to defeat many apostles. Frankly, Id love to continue sword fight with you. Too bad my sword is no match for yours. Amazing sword. Great sword handling! What now. I want more. Not enough!"

Wow! I should start using HIS translations!! You know, as a sort of return for the whole : "what you talk?! You know, You not only who can buy Young Animals!!!" business.

Didn't cronus already translate that? .. err, I think I remember reading a translation with zodd saying "You've gained the power to fight apostles" (or defeat etc, don't remember very well) .. can't find it anywhere, though i'd like to read it again

P

paradiselost

well, dear Griffith, I suggest you to be more quiet when you give a judgment of another site of Beruseruku...

...it can be that "www.skullknight.net" is something better, and this is my opinion too, but maybe it's better to remain all together friends, don't you think so?

At least...I'm honest: this web site is the best one I have ever seen since 1995, it means since the moment I began to buy Beruseruku, but also Yong site is a very good idea, I believe...

:-)

peace is for all, guys...most for you, Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ive got a bone to pick with Yong still...But the bone itself is small and fragmented. I actually dont care what he does anymore; HOWEVER, I will never smile upon what he does as long as it continues to be unoriginal content. The moment he ADDS to the community in some form of content, or new perspective in some way...Perhaps we can be on solid ground again...Until then. BLAH.

Im sorry to the Italians/Arabians/Frenchman out there. This post is filled with American figure of speeches =) I use them every 10 seconds.

P

paradiselost

...no problem, Walter, I know very well about all you said, 'cause I asked to Oliver, and he explained to me all the situation all around...

...now I can understand what's the point, however, I'm from Rome, Italy...

...and one of the best reason why I like very much this speech is 'cause it's most of all by americans...I like all you, really...

:-)

if you need something of Beruseruku here in Italy, you can ask when you want, no problem...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I personally find it VERy cool that we have international Berserk fans. Ive learned a lot from you guys. Plus now I can live the rest of my life saying "I got the crap knocked out of me in a debate by a badass frenchman" (referring to Olivier).

Seriously though, Ive always been interested in crossing the cultural/language barriers, and talking to you out-of-country people has been really enlightening.

P

paradiselost

...that's exaclty my idea, dear Walter...

...for instance, it could be really cool to organize a Berserk World meeting somewhere...in USA...in France...in Italy...

...however, I don't believe I'm your fan, or that you are my fan...

...most of all, I believe all of us we are "Miura's fan"...

;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well yeah of cource.

We should all convene on having lunch with Miura!!! On day....ONE DAY!!!

Griffith

Paradiselost,

It was not my intention to pass judgment, I was only stating a fact, Yong’s site does contain stolen content.  I don’t have anything against Yong personally, but he baffles me.  He could have a great site on his own, he’s a talented graphic artist and he didn’t need to steal anything to have a great site.

“This contians my labour of love, countless hours and late nights, so if you decided to post my stuff elsewhere, be sure to credit me as well.”

This is something Yong says on his site, how come he doesn’t think it’s good enough for Skull Knight and Walter?

-Griffith

P

paradiselost

...one day...one day...

...I hope not so far away...why don't to try to organize? At the end, to organize these things is my job...eheheh...

;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Me and DFinc were discussing Guts life expectancy. And mainly how long the series will go . I personally think the story will go at LEAST 10-20 more years (chronologically in Berserk). Why? Well because Miura has already developed the characters this far, why not contune?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ohyeah, I forgot to add my: 10-20 (or maybe even 216 ;) ) more years for Berserk's universe.

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
Ah, the life expectancy issue....the usual Middle Ages person in Europe lives for about 30-50 years depending on the particular region/period whatnot. Now, let's consider the fact that Gatts is in one of the not so good times, with various exposures to disease, lots of (very nasty)wounds and injuries, as well as pushing his abilities to more or less Human limits. He can't Keep up at his peak condition for too long. :-X Tha's why I don' t think the story will move on too far Chronologically. It would be kinda hard for a not-so-WhoopAss Gatts to advance in this story...alive that is. ;) I think the maximum possible time for the story to move would be around ten years...assuming Gatts have super good Genes, and recieves no more crippling injuries...before he would be wimpy incomparison...

Top Bottom