Grail makes doodlies?!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Hmm... checked my profile randomly today, and it turns out that the 10th of this month marked my first year here on SK.net! :isidro: Jeez, time really flies.

Anyway, thought I'd make the most of my free time over this long weekend and made a teeny-tiny comic. Happy President's Day! :void:

Iscariot

The snack that smiles back!
VERAY NAHCE. Quite a bit of effort here.
He got the cookie, so won in the end, right? Let's hope that isn't an omen of things to come... Guts will receive his just desserts! :troll:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
This made my day! Also, no one noticed so far but the picture framed in the background in the lower panel of Void and Skully together was adorable :guts:

:badbone: :void:
:judo:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Hay hay hay! Man, I've neglected this thread, how shameful. 8< Anyways, I have some drawings uploaded.

Page 1,
Page 2,
Page 3,
Page 4 - This one I ended up scratching out because I messed up on the booblies, but you can still probably make it out. :carcus:
Aaand Page 5 - This wasn't really intended to be funny, I just wanted to draw some faces.

Last but not least, Here's something I worked on about 6 months ago, but gave up on because Skully looked a bit like a moldy piece of bread. I tried fixing it up a little. So without further ado, I give you TEATIME! :>

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Tea time WINS!

Did you do that all in photoshop, or is that a watercolor enhanced with PS? Doesn't really matter, since it's awesome, I'm just curious.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I actually did it in two different versions of Painter. When I first started working on it, I was using Painter Essentials 2, but a month ago or so, I invested in a copy of Painter X and gave it another go. 8]

CnC

Ad Oculos
Grail said:
I invested in a copy of Painter X and gave it another go. 8]

A worthy investment, imo. Thats a tricky program to learn (or at least it is for me, coming from PS) but some great stuff can be done on it.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
CnC said:
A worthy investment, imo. Thats a tricky program to learn (or at least it is for me, coming from PS) but some great stuff can be done on it.

Yeah, I'm slowly learning how to use all the different tools. It's a bit overwhelming, since I'm also used to Photoshop, but reading up on tutorials helps a lot. c:

Iscariot

The snack that smiles back!
You remaster "Mr Waffles" each time you draw him... her?
And zany Sonia tickles my fancy, of course. Whatever that means.
Keep 'em coming!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thanks very much for the comments everybody, they do not go unappreciated! Now, I think it's high time for an update.

Oh, and while not necessarily Berserk-related, don't forget to tune in and give my buddy (codename "David T") and me your support when we compete in next year's National Ballroom Dance Championships. :isidro:

Edit: I made the first picture a bit bigger, so you can see some of the details. :carcus:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome as always, Grail.

I love Slan's little memento picture on her desk there. Awww :guts:. Hey, and the bear is even made to resemble the Black Studsman. And.... wait a minute, is he sportin a chubby?!

Top Bottom