Grail makes doodlies?!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thanks for the kind words and comments, guys! Now, to revisit a certain something that I really should have finished AGES ago, but never got around to. Hopefully I'll be able to update with a page a day for the next few days, or until I'm able to finish the whole ridiculous, ridiculous story. Here are the first pages again in case you'd like a refresher! Looking back, I'd like to think that I'm a little less sloppy these days. :slan:

Enjoy! :ubik:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Great page! I'm glad to see the return of Skully n Waffles.

A few panels really got me giggling: the "desperation" face of the Beherit and Conrad's reaction to Skully's sword slipping into the space behind him.

Brilliant. MORE!

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Grail, I don't know if it's because this is the 1st time I see all of your work, but I havent had a good laugh like this in a while. Love it! And I have to say, Mr. Waffles made my night.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Aww yeah! More of this comic! Can't wait to see it in its entirety. Also, hope you don't mind me reposting your Fanime Mexican Restaurant sketch in your drawing thread. :slan:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yes, I thought page 6 was the last, but I should have known Skully and Mr. Waffles need to be reunited! :ubik:

Dar Klink said:
Also, hope you don't mind me reposting your Fanime Mexican Restaurant sketch in your drawing thread. :slan:

Now that's excellente. :SK:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thanks again, everyone!

Th3Branded0ne said:
Ps. How is that Facebook game going?

It's going very well, we should be finished with the prototype by the end of February. As far as drawing gigs go, it's hard to ask for a better one. :guts:

Dar Klink said:
Aww yeah! More of this comic! Can't wait to see it in its entirety. Also, hope you don't mind me reposting your Fanime Mexican Restaurant sketch in your drawing thread. :slan:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh man, them's some great memories right thar. And that was some pretty good Mexican food we had, it's a shame it made me so sick about 5 minutes after eating it. :judo:

Anyway, as a bonus for this particular update I'm including larger versions of a few sketches I've done for people's avatars over the past couple of years.

BaseballSchierke copy.jpg

This was done for Gobs, who wanted to see Schierke in his favorite baseball team's jersey! I accidentally made her look a little too old, but maybe she'll grow into it. :griffnotevil:

Grunnydoodle1.jpg

Done for yesmilord. I'm kinda proud of the fire effects in this one!

HuffySchierke copy.jpg

For Oburi, of course. Smoke blowing from the ears is apparently a going theme, here.

Rakshasavatar_fullsize.jpg

And here's one of the very first I did for Handsome Rakshas waaay back in the day. Where are you, Rakshas? I miss you buddy!

Slandoodle1_fullsize.jpg

This is probably my most recent one, done for slan69. Tee hee, boobies! :slan:

And of course, here's the next page of the comic!

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I"ll be taking a look once that project is finished Grail.

Grail said:
Thanks again, everyone!

And here's one of the very first I did for Handsome Rakshas waaay back in the day. Where are you, Rakshas? I miss you buddy!

I have talked to him and he's been pretty busy with school, but he told me to say " hi" to all you guys.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
YES! The plot thickens. :guts: That's not a mister waffles hiding in the tree's perhaps? :ubik:

I have to say, I'm not sure why, but those quick little renditions of characters you doodled for avatars are splendid. They make me happy. Especially Schierke in baseball attire. Just awesome.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
It's always fun to play around with Skully's expressions. :SK: I used to have a hard time with the structure of the bones making up his face, but nowadays I just play around and hopefully come up with something chuckleworthy.

With that said, I hope you'll get a good one out of this next page!

Top Bottom