Future of the Kushan Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Speculating that Griffith does hand Ganishka's ass to him, what will become of them?? I think that Silat could take over as ruler but I don't know how successful he will be, I think though if that were to happen.......in the future it would be possible to see Guts and crew team up with the Kushans for one final assault on Griffith(with also resistance from his own kingdom after they find out what Griffith really is) which could possible be the big ark closing out the series, though again its pure speculation but knowing Silat and Guts history its possible and what other means could Guts every hope to kill Griffith???

Now pointing out this is all highly doubtful....................but plausable.

Aeglos

It's highly unlikely that Silat would rule the Kushan empire, as though he and the Bakiraka are elite fighters within the army ranks, their people are dishonored and forced in servitude. He is the leader of a slave clan, therefore he has nowhere near the amount of influence to aspire to be emperor. Remember how he was treated by garbage by the general stationed at Midland(?) in volume 22.

Besides, emperor successions are usually assigned by inheritance.

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Aeglos said:
It's highly unlikely that Silat would rule the Kushan empire, as though he and the Bakiraka are elite fighters within the army ranks, their people are dishonored and forced in servitude. He is the leader of a slave clan, therefore he has nowhere near the amount of influence to aspire to be emperor. Remember how he was treated by garbage by the general stationed at Midland(?) in volume 22.

Besides, emperor successions are usually assigned by inheritance.

But look at what Griffith was almost able to accomplish with the Band of the Hawk in the golden age, and we dont know how the rest of the Kushan empire views Silat and crew, just how Ganishka and his supporters feel

Dirty Dog

The Dark Knight Femto said:
But look at what Griffith was almost able to accomplish with the Band of the Hawk in the golden age, and we dont know how the rest of the Kushan empire views Silat and crew, just how Ganishka and his supporters feel

Griffith was given the status of a noble. That's a notable accomplishment, to be sure, but that's still nowhere near being king/emperor.

As for Silat, he was looking down on the meeting between Griffith and Ganishka at the end of Episode 282. He will learn of Ganishka's true nature (that he is just as demonic as he looks and acts), and he will probably learn the true nature of the members of the new band of the hawk (that they're also demonic). What he does with this information is purely speculative, and I don't feel like being reamed for making a speculation that other members of the board see as impossible and/or rediculous.
That being said, I don't see Silat becoming the next emperor without the use of force.

and as far as any future possibility of a Guts-Silat team-up, I don't see it happening. A Zodd-Guts team-up is much more likely (wait, that happened :troll: ). Even if, at some point, they do have the same end goal, I don't think they'll team up. There's not any respect, just a "watch out for him, he's kicked my ass twice already."

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Dirty Dog said:
Griffith was given the status of a noble. That's a notable accomplishment, to be sure, but that's still nowhere near being king/emperor.

As for Silat, he was looking down on the meeting between Griffith and Ganishka at the end of Episode 282. He will learn of Ganishka's true nature (that he is just as demonic as he looks and acts), and he will probably learn the true nature of the members of the new band of the hawk (that they're also demonic). What he does with this information is purely speculative, and I don't feel like being reamed for making a speculation that other members of the board see as impossible and/or rediculous.
That being said, I don't see Silat becoming the next emperor without the use of force.

and as far as any future possibility of a Guts-Silat team-up, I don't see it happening. A Zodd-Guts team-up is much more likely (wait, that happened  :troll: ). Even if, at some point, they do have the same end goal, I don't think they'll team up. There's not any respect, just a "watch out for him, he's kicked my ass twice already."

Well I never said there wasnt going to be force, everything I said could happen of 30 vols of material, just very slowly, I never said he would become emperor over night but it could happen, and I think Guts and Silat do respect each other if not then why didnt Guts kill him?

Dirty Dog

Well I never said there wasnt going to be force, everything I said could happen of 30 vols of material, just very slowly, I never said he would become emperor over night but it could happen, and I think Guts and Silat do respect each other if not then why didnt Guts kill him?

The first time was because it was just a duel.
The second time was because Silat ran away, and Guts had no reason to chase him. (doubt he could've kept up with Silat by foot anyway)

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Dirty Dog said:
The first time was because it was just a duel.
The second time was because Silat ran away, and Guts had no reason to chase him. (doubt he could've kept up with Silat by foot anyway)

still guts could of killed him if he wanted and he didn't, it was professional courtesy or rather mutual respect and with what history they did have they could easly team up against the greater foe expecially if its Griffith, I mean look how quick he did with Zodd(and they hate each other) and it was for Ganishka

Dirty Dog

still guts could of killed him if he wanted and he didn't, it was professional courtesy or rather mutual respectand with what history they did have they could easly team up against the greater foe expecially if its Griffith, I mean look how quick he did with Zodd(and they hate each other) and it was for Ganishka
No.
Zodd and Guts do not hate each other. They have full intention of killing eachother in a one-on-one duel, true. But they have a deep respect for eachother.
I'm certain that as far as Guts is concerned, Silat's just this guy who was hit with his sword and lived to tell about it.

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Dirty Dog said:
No.
Zodd and Guts do not hate each other. They have full intention of killing eachother in a one-on-one duel, true. But they have a deep respect for eachother.
I'm certain that as far as Guts is concerned, Silat's just this guy who was hit with his sword and lived to tell about it.

that constitutes them from not forming a alliance? to finish off Griffith, yeah right.

Plus I think guts hates him some what after falling in with Griffith's crowd of neo hawks

Dirty Dog

and that constitutes them from not forming a alliance? to finish off Griffith, yeah right.
Let's look at Guts.
For two years, he went around alone, killing apostles and the like.
Then he came back to save Casca, and ended up having to take her to Elfhelm.
On the way, Isidro, Farnese, and Serpico meet up with them. Guts was forcing Casca to stick with him by keeping her on a leash, and had just sexually assaulted her while possessed. It was clear that he needed someone to protect her from him, and when they showed up, it couldn't have been at a better time. If Casca had not been with him, he most likely would've turned them away.

Now let's look at Silat. We don't know too much about him, just that he is apparently the leader of the Bakiraka. He would seem to have some sense of honor and dignity, but that just means he is one of the more decent characters in Berserk.

Considering that, what would lead you to believe that they'd team up? Guts has all the help he needs, and with the recent addition of Magnifico and Rodric, he's probably travelling with more people than he'd care to as it is.

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Dirty Dog said:
Let's look at Guts.
For two years, he went around alone, killing apostles and the like.
Then he came back to save Casca, and ended up having to take her to Elfhelm.
On the way, Isidro, Farnese, and Serpico meet up with them. Guts was forcing Casca to stick with him by keeping her on a leash, and had just sexually assaulted her while possessed. It was clear that he needed someone to protect her from him, and when they showed up, it couldn't have been at a better time. If Casca had not been with him, he most likely would've turned them away.

Now let's look at Silat. We don't know too much about him, just that he is apparently the leader of the Bakiraka. He would seem to have some sense of honor and dignity, but that just means he is one of the more decent characters in Berserk.

Considering that, what would lead you to believe that they'd team up? Guts has all the help he needs, and with the recent addition of Magnifico and Rodric, he's probably travelling with more people than he'd care to as it is.

I'm sorry Guts's team(Serpico, Farnese, Isidro, Puck, and Schierke) and possible SK, and Casca cant contest to Griffith and the neo hawks, so yeah he will need to do something (given he doesn't make new partnerships at elfhelm) like forming a alliance with Silat IF he became ruler of Kushan Empire, if he had a chance at killing Griffith.

Plus those apostles that he killed are a no contest to the generals in the neo hawks, there on a completely new league of difficulty for Guts that he himself cant completely compete with.

Dirty Dog

Im sorry Guts's team(Serpico, Farnese, Isidro, Puck, and Schierke) and possible SK, and Casca cant contest to Griffith and the neo hawks, so yeah he will need to do something (given he doesnt make new partnerships at elfhelm) like forming a alliance with Silat IF he became ruler of Kushan Empire, if he had a chance at killing Griffith.

I can't really argue that.
Right now, Silat doesn't really have any goal beyond regaining the honor of his clan. He has no real reason to fight with Griffith if/once Ganishka is killed.

That is enough for me to say that a teamup is unlikely. In any case, it won't happen anytime soon. It is only the people who have been saved by Guts (Puck from those bandits, Isidro from those Kushan, Farnese and Serpico at the tower, Schierke in the forest) who have followed him, and so far Silat's only encounters with Guts have involved fighting against him.

anyway, I'm done arguing with you about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom