Children's remains found in crocodile

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/04/22/china.croc.ap/index.html

[quote author=cnn]
"The children shot the animals with catapults and beat them with wooden sticks," the agency said. "One of the irritated crocodiles bit Liu's clothes and dragged him into water, where he was eaten by a swarm of crocodiles."[/quote]
Note to self... don't shoot catapults at crocodiles while on their turf. Also, never visit Chinese zoos.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Should have asked the expert:

Crocodile01.jpg

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Jesus Christ, those kids must have some serious balls to go up to a Croc and hit it with a stick!
If you play with fire you're gonna get burned, more like you fuck with a Croc and you're gonna get eaten.
This story is morbid yet satisfying, thanks Walter!

Aazealh said:
Should have asked the expert:

Well I guess the laws of nature don't apply to some people. :guts:
You look like you are being very nice to nice to that Croc, almost looks like he enjoys your company. I'll never get sick of that picture!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
Jesus Christ, those kids must have some serious balls to go up to a Croc and hit it with a stick!

I'd say it's more likely they were stupid. Seriously, the animals must have had some serious patience not to have killed them all instantly. From what the article says it sounds like it took a lot for one of them to finally get pissed and drag a kid underwater. In that regard it feels unjust that the poor beast had to be killed. It didn't ask to live in a zoo and be the target of such bullshit. The real culprit here is the zoo keeper, what the fuck was he doing? How can you let kids climb into the damn crocodile pit? And where were the parents or the people supposed to be watching over the children?

handsome rakshas said:
You look like you are being very nice to nice to that Croc, almost looks like he enjoys your company. I'll never get sick of that picture!

Well, I'm pretty sure he'd have liked my company even better had I been in his belly, but hey, doesn't hurt to dream! :guts:

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
This thread would have been so much more awesome if it were about: "Crocodile's remains found in Children" As I initially misread the thread-title at a glance.

Top Bottom