Episode 83

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
<For those of you jsut tuning in, this was mostly posted from topic, Episode 187>

Originally I asked Olivier whats been happening on the Japanese front during Sk.net's abcense. He replied with this:

Olivier Hague:
judeau.jpg

Apart from an "interesting" auction.
The Young Animal issue featuring episode 83:
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/40054561
... 32500 yen...  :-/

Then I said: VWAAA!!!! I would kill a man!
Then I inserted the One image we have of Chapter 83 (or the only one I thought we had at the time)
berserk83.jpg

then Olivier posted THIS:
Berserk83Idea.jpg
Image courtesy of Olivier Hague. Its the one pic we have of Idea's "real" form...too bad its blurred to hell. Let the talkin begin!

W O W.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, thats the connection I was drawing in my mind as well. The parallels can be filled in with that image. Although...the blurred image looks a tad more "spidery" yes?

Although...the blurred image looks a tad more "spidery" yes?

Hmm... Hard to tell... ^^;

We've already seen the "top section":
http://www.skullknight.net/spec/legend/idea.jpg
You can see the 6 "lateral valves" and the one on the top here as well.
I'd think those "valves" are "pumping Hell", the "ocean of negative feelings" that can be seen in the background on Griffith's picture (and also in volume 3 or 11)...

The "bottom section" is the origin of the "serpents" of the brand symbol, in my humble opinion. Some kind of "DNA-shaped blood vessels". From what I've heard, they have "no end".

But I can't see what's in the "middle section"... Griffith?... I really can't see...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ohhhh thats a good perspective Olivier! Yes, Check out the lower part of Idea, there is a definite human figure there. It appears as if Griffith is at the very base of Idea in this scene. Hes the brigt white figure, looking extremely similar to the chapter 175 scene in the nude. Hmm...when you keep his figure in mind, it all seems to sort of... come together.

Heres a little bit of minor photoshop work I did for those who cant really make out "Griffith":
berserk83ideazoom.jpg

Something VERY curious is what the hell is ABOVE Griffith here? The pinkish/gray blob....

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Could it be a very warped reflection of Griffith's castle, his dream? Not really I guess... but it's my closest guess so far.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
It looks like a hand with two thumbs, from what i can tell there's somthing tied [or what looks like somthing tied] to the thumbs. Griffith looks like he's sitting and thats a reflection but i dought it.
-David

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
WHAT IS THEEZ KRAPP!!! >:(
We all speculate about an eye hurtin horrible image!!
WE WANT THE WHOLE!!! :eek:
(c'mon everybody,let's go into strike)
STRIKE!!!
STRIKE!!!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well the auction ended tonight. I wasnt there for the final bid, but the last time i checked today it was at a whopping 151,000 Yen, which is around 1,200 US dollars....A LITTLE too rich for by blood. Even for Berserk.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Lets not get violent, I sincerely hope that he purchased with the intent to scan, highly unlikely though. :'(

Otherwise we’ll burn his house down. ;)

-Griffith

Well the auction ended tonight. I wasnt there for the final bid, but the last time i checked today it was at a whopping 151,000 Yen, which is around 1,200 US dollars....A LITTLE too rich for by blood. Even for Berserk.

$1,200 :eek:

Top Bottom