10th Moutain Soldiers captured

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
I ask for the out most curtesy when posting in this thread, I'm in the same division as these soldier and don't want to harm anyone [mentaly] that is in their family or happen to be their friends on this board. I honestly hope the iraqi captures have the out most sympathy for them and bring no harm to them. they are just soldiers doing their jobs. 1oth Moutain has always tried it's best with dealing with the iraqis, we have always treated you with respect and at this moment you should remember that we treated you the best way we could and put your petty anger aside and show these POWs with respect.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070520/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

Prisoners of War, Missing in Action you are not forgotten.

Edit: This has been my Divisions first POW event since WW2 if you have a God and you prey to him, prey that these men are found alive and that their captures took mercy on them. No family ever should have to lose a loved one because of this war. Let these men come home and say that their captors were not evil but just soldiers. Al Quada is very much evil, but a soldier is a soldier and can neverbe evil. We all have duties we all fight for the people they represent.

S

smoke

Ugh, when I first heard about this I felt sick to my stomach.

Hope it turns out okay.

I hope they're found unharmed. That's sad indeed. My oldest friend is in the 10th Mountain Division... He's at Fort Polk right now but they're going to Iraq in a few months, they just got back from Afghanistan little while ago.

Top Bottom