Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Title: 船上にて - On board

07v13.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ahhh, it's good to be back. Awesome painting here, but they're not "on the ship" in that pic. I guess this is kind of a preview for what to expect in the next tankoubon poster?

I love the episode title too, even if it is kinda predictable. :guts:

PS: Man, 4 years and I still can't get over how awesome the Berserk Armor looks.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Awesome painting here, but they're not "on the ship" in that pic. I guess this is kind of a preview for what to expect in the next tankoubon poster?

Yeah it's likely not related to the episode itself, which makes this preview even less useful than usual. There's indeed a good chance that it'll be one of the two mini-posters in volume 32.

Ah...nice. It might be a useless preview, but I'll be damned if that painting isn't gorgeous. :guts: I really cannot wait until Friday.

God I've been patient.

Seems like they don't want to give away any of the visuals yet, just that it's back to Guts and co.

Aeglos

Nice pic, looking forward with extreme impatience for the episode.

And they couldn't be on the ship, there's no Azan there :schierke:

The title seems to hint that there won't be any action, IMHO, it's just to calm of a title for that. Hopefully they'll get some talking and finally maybe they'll learn something about Griffith and the whole mess Guts is in. It never ceases to amaze me how the whole lot follows him without knowing almost anything about his past. After the encounter with Owen, Ganishka and Zodd they are bound to ask some questions... I hope...

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Sweet "preview."  The only thing that's missing is Azan (but I guess he isn't a part of the group just yet). :beast:

Walter said:
PS: Man, 4 years and I still can't get over how awesome the Berserk Armor looks.

I can't believe it's been that long, seems like just yesterday (not really, but you get what I'm saying :void:).

Pesmerga

This is going to be one hell of a party
Ah Guts is back, this is great.
Thanks Aaz for the preview.
Yeah the preview is not related with the episode judging by the title. But who cares the masterpiece is out soon :guts:
Can't wait to see the reaction of Azan by seeing everyone.

It's nice to see Guts and co. again, especially if we get some discussions (hopefully about Guts past) during the long boat ride. The scary thing for me is realizing that I was a senior in high school when we saw the Berserk Armor for the first time... I'm hoping we at least get to see Skully again before I finish grad school. :judo:

Nice preview Aaz. Besides the Azan & Guts' past thing, I hope we get to know Roderick a bit more. I maen, this is his boat they're all riding in. Pity Magnifico also has to tag along. :schierke:

Looking forward to seeing Guts' condition (especially after that Makara bit into his chest) this Friday. :guts:

Billybob

Succumb to the will of the beast
Sweet, we're getting back to Guts and Co. I've been looking forward to this. I can't wait to see what Miura has in store for them!

Heh, so who's going to get seasick first? I'm betting it'll be :serpico:

Otherwise, I'd like to ask the board - do you think there'll be any fairies left alive where they're going, or will it be as deserted as the other 'places where faries used to reside but are now mysteriously absent' places they've been to?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Mista_B said:
Otherwise, I'd like to ask the board - do you think there'll be any fairies left alive where they're going, or will it be as deserted as the other 'places where faries used to reside but are now mysteriously absent' places they've been to?

They're called elves, not fairies, and I'm pretty sure there'll be elves in Elfhelm. In fact, all the other elves that used to lived in various places might have gone to Elfhelm.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Walking with a bag over his right shoulder?

Cool. And the bag looks just exactly like Guts's, with a stick going out from the sack.
And the armor looks really great

PS: Just curiosity: Miura colors in the preview looks a little pushed to blue, dont you think too ? Probably its just color hue problem, in the scanner or camera used.(as long as its a painting, may not fit in a scanner).
PS2: Board spell check swaps Guts to Guts ???
PS3: Can´t say (G a a t s) ! :troll: LOL

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
tokken_brz said:
Cool. And the bag looks just exactly like Guts's, with a stick going out from the sack.
And the armor looks really great
Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious he's imitating Guts, as always. It's cute :serpico:

PS: Just curiosity: Miura colors in the preview looks a little pushed to blue, dont you think too ? Probably its just color hue problem, in the scanner or camera used.(as long as its a painting, may not fit in a scanner).
Well, in case you didn't notice, the "scan" comes straight from YA's site, so it's not like it was done by some EvilGenius fan who doesn't know how to properly scan artwork. Miura's paintings regularly utilize intentionally different hues. As for why the blue shift, I'm no artist, but it gives the impression they're walking on a sunny day, to me. Think you could do better? :carcus:

If you're still trying to use false spellings, seriously, grow up man. Get over it. It's wrong and always has been, Takkken_brez.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
tokken_brz said:

Yeah that's really hilarious.

Walter said:
Well, in case you didn't notice, the "scan" comes straight from YA's site, so it's not like it was done by some EvilGenius fan who doesn't know how to properly scan artwork.

It was scanned messily though this time, you can even see a black border on the lower left side. Doesn't make what you said about the hue any less true however.

CnC

Ad Oculos
tokken_brz said:

Nope. Looks pretty intentional to me. I want to say its colored pencil (just a guess).

tokken_brz said:

51 posts and you're just _now_ catching on to the real spelling?

Top Bottom