Scans

Guncotton

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I know scans are considered legal...but after watching the TV series...I'm hooked I'd like to read the manga...does anyone know a place(s) where I could get scans of the chapters that have been written to date?

I would definatly buy the manga if it was in english...But I suppose its not, is it?

no.
order them:
www.sasugabooks.com
www.animaxis.com
www.aclimatesolution.com

theyre not that expensive, rather cheap actually... there are text translations for certain chapters on this site and acclimate has some text trans as well, but some say that they arent that good. but you have to take what you can get(and they should not be scans...)

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
As you'll notice walter was actually only scanning the new chapters for those who couldn't afford a young animal subscription. I say go for the manga too - they're great even if you can't read them!

It'll suck having to wait 8 months in between volume releases... but what can you do.

No, it depends on where you buy them. Some places charge alot more than others...and then there is shipping to consider.

I hoping to pick them up at a convention for about $4 or $5 if they don't sell out too quickly.

so berserk is cheaper than the average manga volumes?

No, manga are cheap, overall, that's all.
I mean, $10 for 200+ pages isn't that expensive anyway, in my humble opinion...

however, it's really ok for me to pay 10$ for a volume, because I admire Miura's work...
but you know 22*10$ that sums up!!

Well, yeah, but don't forget that those 22 volumes represent 10+ years of work. ^_^;

P

psymont

ranemaka13 said:
not to mention compared to America's domestic releases of manga (ie, BotI) which cost $15 each, theyre outstandingly cheap.

yeh! blade of the immortal costs $16 where i am .... it seems a bit much .... another option for berserk manga buyers is ebay .... every once in a while some IDIOT is selling his collection .... of course they are also peddling just scans there as well :-\ .... buy the manga dammit >:(

T

temporary

BUY THE FUCKING MANGAS! They cost like 3 bucks USD in HK, for the chinese version. I suggest you order those or something ("not sure where to get them online"). Anyhow, if you can't muzzle up 3 bucks, then go give head to some old man with no hair left, and then go buy some manga. mangas are dirt cheap! And unlike cds or dvds, pple don't pirate them coz they're already so damn cheap! buy them, then just look up the translations on these sites!

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Guncotton said:
I know scans are considered legal...but after watching the TV series...I'm hooked I'd like to read the manga...does anyone know a place(s) where I could get scans of the chapters that have been written to date?

I would definatly buy the manga if it was in english...But I suppose its not, is it?
You obviously didn't read through any old posts, we don't support scans except scans of chapters that are in a volume that has not been released yet beacause we're hasty bastards. Many nice people on this site put up translations for chapters so go and get those then buy the manga. Could you at least take some time to explore this site intsead of just demanding scans? Does reading take too much of your valuble time away? When I first came here I was like you(except i didn't ask for scans beacause i knew how damn cheap the mangas were) always wanting to get my point across, but if you read some old posts you sound like less of an idiot.

P

psymont

UrashimaSenpai said:
BUY THE FUCKING MANGAS! They cost like 3 bucks USD in HK, for the chinese version. I suggest you order those or something ("not sure where to get them online"). Anyhow, if you can't muzzle up 3 bucks, then go give head to some old man with no hair left, and then go buy some manga. mangas are dirt cheap! And unlike cds or dvds, pple don't pirate them coz they're already so damn cheap! buy them, then just look up the translations on these sites!

$3? .... where? do u have a link?

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
ShinHell9 said:
Guncotton said:

You obviously didn't read through any old posts, we don't support scans except scans of chapters that are in a volume that has not been released yet beacause we're hasty bastards. Many nice people on this site put up translations for chapters so go and get those then buy the manga. Could you at least take some time to explore this site intsead of just demanding scans? Does reading take too much of your valuble time away? When I first came here I was like you(except i didn't ask for scans beacause i knew how damn cheap the mangas were) always wanting to get my point across, but if you read some old posts you sound like less of an idiot.
That was harsh,man.Maybe you should get some sleep or whatever, it looks like you're a rather irritable fellow...

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Oltobaz said:
ShinHell9 said:
Guncotton said:

That was harsh,man.Maybe you should get some sleep or whatever, it looks like you're a rather irritable fellow...
no I wasn't irritated I just wanted to get my point across so that he wont continue posting "ooooooo i want scans" posts and leave us in peace or change his ways like psy did.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Psymont said:
hey hague, how do you feel about this whole scan thing?
He's not a very opinionated guy. I kinda admire him for that. He's able to contain himself. I, however, most of the time am not.

T

temporary

Walter said:
Psymont said:
hey hague, how do you feel about this whole scan thing?
He's not a very opinionated guy. I kinda admire him for that. He's able to contain himself. I, however, most of the time am not.

Haha, right :p

Top Bottom