Episode 287

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
puella said:
Thinking about Guts' scars again, isn't it strange that while his whole body is scarred from burns, his hair remains intact? Maybe it's a good sign that his wounds aren't that serious... :badbone:
Scars on the whole body are heroic and cool. Missing hairs aren't. You wouldn't have Guts running around with a wig wouldn't you ? :p

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
roberto999 said:
Scars on the whole body are heroic and cool. Missing hairs aren't. You wouldn't have Guts running around with a wig wouldn't you ? :p

206.jpg

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
It didn't occur to me ironically there is a "What's the point/revenge worth it?" factor Guts might get once he's at Elfhelm.

Seeing Griffith split in two by the DS is a moment I'm hoping (though I think highly unlikely) to see become a reality. So hopefully there will be a little bit of a revenge factor to set that up. :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
KazigluBey said:
Seeing Griffith split in two by the DS is a moment I'm hoping (though I think highly unlikely) to see become a reality. So hopefully there will be a little bit of a revenge factor to set that up. :)
138.jpg

Knowing that this question is totally out of the blue, does anyone know what the coloration of what Roderick is wearing? I'm just curious, his coat is so cool! :puck:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
nightfly said:
When the next EPISODE will be release? :O

As Pippin said, it should be out tomorrow (today in Japan). No idea when the scans will be up, as that always varies. I'm also pretty sure it was mentioned in the thread when the release date was, so a quick read through would have answered your question.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Proj2501 said:
I wonder why no preview has been posted on the official site. Maybe we're in for a treat. :guts:
As you know, we don't always get them. If it hasn't happened by the Wednesday before its release, it generally won't show up at all. Still, the issue has hit the stands in Japan, so I'm sure something will filter down soon.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I don't know why people are thinking its coming out today when the last episode didn't have a release date on it. I will check anyways and hope for the best but I doubt it. :puck:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
I don't know why people are thinking its coming out today when the last episode didn't have a release date on it.

Because it had a mention saying "continued in the next issue". It's definitely in the YA that came out today.

Top Bottom