Another question...

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
This time its about the Eclipse. Well, it involves the Eclipse.

Shouldn't Femto only be born after the Sacrifices are all dead? Because Guts and Caska are still alive, doesn't that mean that the Ceremony is incomplete and that, therefore, Femto shouldn't be born until they are dead?

Just wondering.

*prepares to be Hagued*

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
This time its about the Eclipse. Well, it involves the Eclipse.

Shouldn't Femto only be born after the Sacrifices are all dead? Because Guts and Caska are still alive, doesn't that mean that the Ceremony is incomplete and that, therefore, Femto shouldn't be born until they are dead?

Just wondering.

*prepares to be Hagued*
Listen carefully to what Slann says:

(translated from volume 13, ch 03 by Ranemaka, on arcticnightfall.com/ranemaka13 )
"
That child tries so hard...
However, it's cynical that the harder that child tries
the more his anguish goes on and on,
becoming the Bread for that new existence of darkness.
"

Remember that the God Hand thrive and swell in areas of great evil (skully, volume 18) So it would be safe to say that it's not necessarily their deaths, but the fear and "anguish" that are food for the newborn God Hand.

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Aah. I see.
Cheers for clearing that up. I got a little confused.
*has been Waltered*

The13thScroll

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
If guts and caska are eventually killed, would it make God Hand or Griffith any stronger?. They have the brand so they've already been sacrificed I know, but don't they actually need to be killed to trully help the sacrifice? Would Femto have been stronger if more Hawks were sacrficed, or is the sacrifice not a culmative deal? Just some crazy thoughts, I'll be damned I think crazy thoughts are the only thoughts I have :D.

Would Femto have been stronger if more Hawks were sacrficed

well, remember that Femto was already surprising powerful just after his birth, even to the other God Hand members, especially Ubik.
so, i doubt it wouldve increased his power too much more, since it doesnt appear their power relies on the death of their sacrifice.

Spike

"AAghh! Get off of me you crazy bitch!" - Bruce C.
(translated from volume 13, ch 03 by Ranemaka, on arcticnightfall.com/ranemaka13 )

"That child tries so hard...
However, it's cynical that the harder that child tries
the more his anguish goes on and on,
becoming the Bread for that new existence of darkness. "

So, does this mean that because Griffith's sacrifices are still alive and suffering--he keeps becoming stronger?
 *counterpoint :p*
 A refution could be made that Griffith isn't apart of the Godhand anymore...ergo, his sacrifices and ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER would be annulled.  But if this were true, then wouldn't Gut's and Caska's respective brands have dissappeared--seeing how they are no longer considered sacrifices to a God Hand?  

Top Bottom