Sex cow, ma-ooo

Gregory Viens, a 56 year old Fayston VT man, has plead no contest to a charge of unlawful trespass in a case which police say he admitted to entering a dairy barn, to have sex with the cows. His fine was six hundred and one dollars.
In a similar case in 2000, police decided not to press cruelty-to-animals charges against Viens after consulting a veterinarian., who said that no harm came to the cows.
Court documents said that employees at the Scibner farm, on River Road in Barre VT, suspected Viens had been trespassing on the property, and had an History of having sex with cows.
No matter how many time I type "sex with cows," it doesn't get less funny.

Aeglos

SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
You should take a look at Mr.hands.mpg :carcus:

Oh GOD WHY did I have to Google it...

MY EYES, MY POOR EYES

I got an astral wound the size of Jupiter by looking at that... no priest can pray me to heaven now...

Good Lord... WHY!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Def you fools! This shows you how weak your are! If you can't face the minor truffle that is Mr.Hands.mpg then get off the internet! :puck:

For those of you who have watched Mr.hands... he died shortly after that. :zodd:

S

smoke

Fuck you Saiya. My girlfriend has officially been traumatized. Hope you're happy.

Gross. Just gross.

Aazealh said:
Interested in Mr. Hands? Check out the Wikipedia article!
Death by horse cock. Well that goes to show you, don't put things where they don't belong. ...Fuckin' death by horse cock. Jesus H. The Horses' name was Bullseye. Anyone else find that kind of humorous?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Proj2501 said:
Jesus H. The Horses' name was Bullseye. Anyone else find that kind of humorous?

Well that was the guy's horse and he had named it that way on purpose... Guy was apparently an expert in his domain. But this is all so old, let's talk more about the cow-fucker dude.

The thought on my mind has been the logistics of it. Cow ass, and by that logic, cow vagina, is about chest to eye level on a six foot man. I'm sure there are stools and ladders a plenty on a farm, but damn, that thought alone takes the "I was drunk, and was feeling lonely," argument out of the equation. That puts this into the realm of premeditated cow fucking.
And Aaz, for some reason, your forum picture takes on a whole new level of confusion and disgust when viewed in this post.

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
Griffith No More! said:
Just reading the wiki article almost made me sick.

Wuss.

SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
Then it has done its job! :carcus:

Have to admit though, at least he was kind to the pretty horses. :troll:

. . . Okay . . . Is it your job to make statement that are frighteningly ambiguous? Because you're doing really well.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Forest Wraith said:

So be it, but heed my words, simply watching disturbing videos a real man does not make; you must star in them! Now go prove yourself! :SK:

Forest Wraith said:
. . . Okay . . . Is it your job to make statement that are frighteningly ambiguous? Because you're doing really well.

I noticed that a while ago as well. The man does good work.

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
Griffith No More! said:
So be it, but heed my words, simply watching disturbing videos a real man does not make; you must star in them! Now go prove yourself! :SK:

Hahaha! "Videotaping our criminal exploits was the best idea Ever!"
Hmm . . . I wonder if it would be worth it to avenge Mr. Hands?

Top Bottom