:-)

B

bouville3

...u can imagine for sure what is this...

" :-) "

...it means that paradiselost is always watching u...

...guys...if u could know...brrrrrrrrrr...

...but...

...Griffith is himself, always...

...and...ehy! Walter, u are really a ugly boy, now I know the real reason why u stay all the day on the computer dreaming of Kaiasuka...

:-)))))))

see u, dear...

paradiselost

D

Drachenfels

...u can imagine for sure what is this...

" :-) "

...it means that paradiselost is always watching u...

...guys...if u could know...brrrrrrrrrr...

...but...

...Griffith is himself, always...

...and...ehy! Walter, u are really a ugly boy, now I know the real reason why u stay all the day on the computer dreaming of Kaiasuka...

:-)))))))

see u, dear...

paradiselost

Please come with me under the shower and bend down to pick up the soap, so I can show you my friendlyness properly. :)

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
:D

My God.

Do you know how fucking stupid you are?

I'm a newbie and I've heard of your assholiness. Its legendary.

Thats a bad thing by the way.

So, in other words.

<b>FUCK OFF DAMN BITCH!!!</b>

Kuroi-san

Jesus, I knew I'd fuck that one up. :-X

Ah well, here comes the "improved" version.

FUCK OFF DAMN BITCH!!!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
WOO HOO! PL is back!

paradiselost.jpg

You know, you REALLY don't look very happy in this picture. You wanna talk about it?

puella

Berserk forever
the guy in the pic above is really really PL? ::) I thought he is just other person. I'm dumb :-X

Kuroi-san

Goddammit! I just noticed that... >:(

Anyway, PL looks like he just jacked off :D.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
why was PL kicked out here in the first place?
Well little lady, old P.L. out of Roma, or Winky the Kid as he’s also known, was one of the nastiest varmints to ever pass through good ole’ Skull Knight town. To some he was was known as the humanoid buffoon, because whereever he went; war, pestilence, famine, and general tomfoolery were sure to follow. At first it was just minor complaints of disturbances from the local folk, but as time passed by, he was becoming a regular nuisance. His offences were becoming, well, more offensive. We tried to explain things to him real nice, but he had no respect for authority or what other people thought. He would have kinda been an anti-hero in that regard, if he wasn’t such a dag gum dumbshit. Well, things got out of hand when P.L. started trouble with famous gunslinger Olivier “The Translator” Hague at the famous Ranemaka Bank/Whorehouse. They also called him “Two-Gun” Hague, not because he was sportin’ two pistols, ya see. But because his dick was so big, it was longer than the barrel of that French lebel rifle he used to carry around with him.  You see, P.L. wasn’t too bright, and he couldn’t get a simple thing like Olivier’s name right. A guy with a dick that huge demands respect, but rather than apologize for his stupidity, P.L. egged “The Translator” on. Needless to say, old Winky got the worst diQ-slapping ever seen for six counties by Olivier’s winky. After that, things just started getting out of control, P.L. kidnapped Bill & Ted and our beloved Rufus and held them up for ransom. Our once peaceful community was spinning out of control like a dradle, fear and chaos erupted in the streets, it was almost total anarchy. And that’s when Sheriff Griffith, myself, took matters into his own hands; the judicious hands of the law. He called the no good scoundrel out at high noon near the old Elfman farm. We had a mighty showdown, Griffy was good, but P.L. was too stupid to notice. The conflict raged on for days. Finally, Gruff pinned him down at what was to be later called, ‘The Elfman Standoff”, but curse his bones, as the sun set, and he looked into those sad puppy dog eyes, Sheriff Griffisu knew he just didn’t have the heart to finish off the poor retch. McGriff fired into the air and P.L. scrambled off back into town.  But he wasn’t going to find any solace there; you see, old Judge Cronus and Mayor Bennett aren’t as forgiving as Marashall Griffen am.  They declared P.L. be banished from the land, and whipped a mob together to run his sorry behind out of Skull Knight town forever. He tried to get back into to town, or some stupid ass stunt to spite us, but none of it worked, and now he’s gone for good, or so they say. But cowboy’s riding into to town tell tales of a dark figure they see out on the high planes, they ride after it but never get any closer. They say this drifter lives offa the sorrows of man and buffalo chips. That he can’t be killed by conventional weapons and he drinks vulture piss. Folks call him “The Man Without Death”, and everyday in Skull Knight town, at sun set, if you look into the sun just right, you’ll see a dark figure, like a shadow, evaporate into the night.

That’s why I keep my six-shooters real shiny, and why I load ‘em with silver bullets, and why I painted them to look like diQs, because if that no good sonofabitch come back, I’m gonna shoot him right in the poop-chute.

-Sheriff "Long Dong Silver" Griffith

Kuroi-san

Well little lady, old P.L. out of Roma, or Winky the Kid as he&#8217;s also known, was one of the nastiest varmints to ever pass through good ole&#8217; Skull Knight town. To some he was was known as the humanoid buffoon, because whereever he went; war, pestilence, famine, and general tomfoolery were sure to follow. At first it was just minor complaints of disturbances from the local folk, but as time passed by, he was becoming a regular nuisance. His offences were becoming, well, more offensive. We tried to explain things to him real nice, but he had no respect for authority or what other people thought. He would have kinda been an anti-hero in that regard, if he wasn&#8217;t such a dag gum dumbshit. Well, things got out of hand when P.L. started trouble with famous gunslinger Olivier &#8220;The Translator&#8221; Hague at the famous Ranemaka Bank/Whorehouse. They also called him &#8220;Two-Gun&#8221; Hague, not because he was sportin&#8217; two pistols, ya see. But because his dick was so big, it was longer than the barrel of that French lebel rifle he used to carry around with him. You see, P.L. wasn&#8217;t too bright, and he couldn&#8217;t get a simple thing like Olivier&#8217;s name right. A guy with a dick that huge demands respect, but rather than apologize for his stupidity, P.L. egged &#8220;The Translator&#8221; on. Needless to say, old Winky got the worst diQ-slapping ever seen for six counties by Olivier&#8217;s winky. After that, things just started getting out of control, P.L. kidnapped Bill & Ted and our beloved Rufus and held them up for ransom. Our once peaceful community was spinning out of control like a dradle, fear and chaos erupted in the streets, it was almost total anarchy. And that&#8217;s when Sheriff Griffith, myself, took matters into his own hands; the judicious hands of the law. He called the no good scoundrel out at high noon near the old Elfman farm. We had a mighty showdown, Griffy was good, but P.L. was too stupid to notice. The conflict raged on for days. Finally, Gruff pinned him down at what was to be later called, &#8216;The Elfman Standoff&#8221;, but curse his bones, as the sun set, and he looked into those sad puppy dog eyes, Sheriff Griffisu knew he just didn&#8217;t have the heart to finish off the poor retch. McGriff fired into the air and he scrambled off back into town. But he wasn&#8217;t going to find any solace there; you see, old Judge Cronus and Mayor Bennett aren&#8217;t as forgiving as Marashall Griffen am. They declared P.L. be banished from the land, and whipped a mob together to run his sorry behind out of Skull Knight town forever. He tried some tried to get back into to town, or some stupid ass stunt to spite us, but none of it worked, and now he&#8217;s gone for good, or so they say. But cowboy&#8217;s riding into to town tell tales of a dark figure they see out on the high planes, they ride after it but never get any closer. They say this drifter lives offa the sorrows of man and buffalo chips. That he can&#8217;t be killed be by conventional and he drinks vulture piss. Folks call him &#8220;The Man Without Death&#8221;, and everyday in Skull Knight town, at sun set, if you look into the sun just right, you&#8217;ll see a dark figure, like a shadow, evaporate into the night.

That&#8217;s why I keep my six-shooters real shiny, and why I load &#8216;em with silver bullets, and why I painted them to look like diQs, because if that no good sonofabitch come back, I&#8217;m gonna shoot him right in the poop-chute.

-Sheriff "Long Dong Silver" Griffith

:D

Thats some funny shit.

Top Bottom