color of their love

D

Drachenfels

That's the problem with holidays. First you don't know what to do, and then you are at the last week and wonder yourself how fast they have passed.

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
on Jul 3rd, 2002, 6:09pm, puella wrote:
[good post, Nadiaska
and hope for you to join us more.
don't leave me alone here in Men's tough world!
][/td]

Clear, because not? and do I have the same opinion that you, where are the girls of the forum? Of course is not impassioned by Gatts like me, the competition of Caska is already enough and now farneese. Don't take seriously. ;D

Nadiaska

puella

Berserk forever
the competition of Caska is already enough and now farneese. Don't take seriously. ;D
Oh, agree! agree! it's Farnese time!
I take it seriously. ;D

I think the author maintaining Caska acting as child for so much time, it is wasting a great character.  
I don't think so. Whether insane character or not, Caska is doing her role perfectly. I mean Caska's great role is in both insane and sane in berserk.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I also think that Caska has a greater potential insane that sane (I already immagine the usual comments at this.) A sane Caska has not much to do: fight some battle at Guts side to give him a little more firepower (as if...) to probably have some contraditory feeling towards Griffith and what else ? Not much I think.It is how she is now that she interprets a very dramatic character. Remember a good character needs not to be Superman, quite the contrary.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
okay but now Casca isn't the contrary of Superman ( nor Superwoman ... ), she's just a piece of flesh that floats around Guts to tent him and makes the Beast progress
she _must_ evoluate in a way or another, but that situation is unbearable !

puella

Berserk forever
Frankly speaking, girls in beserk are not so cool to me.
Especially, main female characters.
I've reiterated and reiterated this but I'd like to add one thing more.
"Stop crying and being stupid!! All of you really really suck" >:(

D

Drachenfels

okay but now Casca isn't the contrary of Superman ( nor Superwoman ... ), she's just a piece of flesh that floats around Guts to tent him and makes the Beast progress

Just like Guts is a piece of flesh that floats around Griffith only to annoy him? ::)

Frankly speaking, girls in beserk are not so cool to me.
Especially, main female characters.
I've reiterated and reiterated this but I'd like to add one thing more.
"Stop crying and being stupid!! All of you really really suck" >:(

I gues if you were in their position, you would act braver and stronger?
Knew it...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Just like Guts is a piece of flesh that floats around Griffith only to annoy him? ::)

Hmmmph ... Not at all.
He stands against Griffith.
By the way, I bet you the Beast is going to appear during the 'killing-Troll-Session', and relations within the group changing ; like Guts trying raping Casca and being seen by someone...

D

Drachenfels

Hmmmph ... Not at all.
He stands against Griffith.

That's all nice, but what can he do against Griffith's Apostle army?

By the way, I bet you the Beast is going to appear during the 'killing-Troll-Session',

I bet he will finally reach Super-Guts-Stage 1. 8)
Then he will smash the God Hand into a million pieces.

and relations within the group changing ; like Guts trying raping Casca and being seen by someone...

Why should he? Don't see any reason for it, unless the beast breaks through again. I dbout it, since the beas was created partially because of the guilt that he left her behind. Now that his is again together with her, I don't think that will happend.

Anyway, a too long rant... :-X

Lliugusamui

around the corner
That's all nice, but what can he do against Griffith's Apostle army?
At the hour we're talking, he's working on it. ;)

I bet he will finally reach Super-Guts-Stage 1.
Then he will smash the God Hand into a million pieces.
No. I must disagree again ... my assumption of a new appearance of the Beast isn't that wrong, think about it ! and i swear that it won't involve God Hand ( well, i guess so ... )

Why should he? Don't see any reason for it, unless the beast breaks through again. I dbout it, since the beas was created partially because of the guilt that he left her behind. Now that his is again together with her, I don't think that will happend.
They're going to kill many trolls, and Guts rage will probably appear ... with the Beast. The Beast who was created because of his egoism and desire of revenge and because of all the monsters and humans he killed so far... now Guts isn't alone, so what could happen ?

Top Bottom