Griffith - the gender challenged

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Aeris!?! Holy crapballs! She lives!?!

(p.s. thuogh she is known as the flower girl :D)

aeris is definetely dead.... :'(
...and i never saw her final limit move!!!! :'(

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
That Flippin Sephiroth, I really want to hate him, I do!
But he is just too bad ass to hate.. I couldn't find it in my heart to do so... Damn his Ancient Heart >:(

he had the blood of ancients though, didnt he? or was it because he was infused with mako(?)?
damn, its been a long time since me played through this game.

M

Marcus

In a flashback scene, I believe we see Cloud's town reactor and some monsters being created as it extracts Mako and Sephiroth starts to think about himself, his origins, etc.. And goes to read all the books in the old Mansion. Finding out his true nature left him insane, etc.. ;D

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Yeah its all coming back now.

I'm gonna set aside some time this weekend to play some FF7. Just need to dust off the old playstation and I'm all set!

maximus

I'm gonna set aside some time this weekend to play some FF7. Just need to dust off the old playstation and I'm all set!
just as i did a few weeks ago...
tried to compensate the late comin out of FFX in europe... :p

M

Marcus

I've heard that FFX is prolly the shortest out of all the new ones but graphic-wise its the best out there ;)

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
And judging from the International version there just might be a sequel.... :eek:

nah, Square would never do that!

What is the "international version"??
Is it equal to the english version??
It's the regular game with a few additions (new Sphere Grids, new abilities, new bosses, including der Richter, maybe the hardest Final Fantasy boss _ever_) and changes.
It was released as "Final Fantasy X International" in Japan, and will be the basis for the European versions of the game.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It's the regular game with a few additions (new Sphere Grids, new abilities, new bosses...
Because I didnt think there were enough sphere grids or abililties in that game... Seriously it was absurd.

maximus

It's the regular game with a few additions (new Sphere Grids, new abilities, new bosses, including der Richter, maybe the hardest Final Fantasy boss _ever_) and changes.
It was released as "Final Fantasy X International" in Japan, and will be the basis for the European versions of the game.
cool!
...no more weapons??

Top Bottom