Griffith - the gender challenged

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
What do you mean? ?_?
Im just being a sarcastic little bitch again. There were about 200,000,000 spheres that i never even got to. I thought there was an excess of them, thats all.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Well, he was kinda weak in the normal version, actually. ^^;
puh...so u r a master of ff too...
i really always try to play or find every little detail when i let fantasy let take control of my life.
however omega weapon has always been a really tough challenge...
i still try to beat omega in ff8... :'( :-[
Did u beat em all??
besides do u then expect omega weapon to be tougher in the international version too?(tougher than richter?)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I beat Omega Weapon in FFVIII, damn, he was hard to kill, it took my about 13 attempts. I won't be doing that again for a very long time... :p

Going back to the tweeks in FFX, did any of you know that MGS2 was also tweeked for Europe?

puh...so u r a master of ff too...
^^;
Did u beat em all??
I didn't beat Ozuma in Final Fantasy IX because I only had the game for a few days.
besides do u then expect omega weapon to be tougher in the international version too?(tougher than richter?)
Er... But I have the International version, you know? ^_^;
No, Omega Weapon is far easier than der Richter.
I know HP don't mean everything, but...
Normal version / International version
Omega Weapon: 99 999 HP / 999 999 HP
Nemesis: 10 000 000 HP / 10 000 000 HP
Der Richter: - / 16 500 000 HP

Going back to the tweeks in FFX, did any of you know that MGS2 was also tweeked for Europe?
Barely, actually... They only added that European Extreme difficulty (was it really necessary? ^^; ) and the possibility of using the Ninja in the Casting Theater.
Apart from that, it's the same game as the Japanese version released in last November...

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
No, Omega Weapon is far easier than der Richter.
I know HP don't mean everything, but...
looks like i ll gonna have to spend a lot of time in front of my tv screen...^^

Spike

"AAghh! Get off of me you crazy bitch!" - Bruce C.
I actually beat Emerald weapon...after like the first 10 or 200 times. I got REALLY lucky because one of my people got lucky 7s. I nearly pissed myself from the immense joy :D

Akanegrrrl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
:-*gender is just a state of mind baby
he's gorgeous and that's it
he'd look awsome doing it with guts and caska at one go
YES!

D

Drachenfels

:-*gender is just a state of mind baby
he's gorgeous and that's it
he'd look awsome doing it with guts and caska at one go
YES!

look,%20it's%20a%20newbie.jpg

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
when did this turn into a final fantasy thread? sh... i didn't even recognize. aaaaaaaaaaaaah!

wtf, is nemesis? is it in ff9 or 10?

did you beat "der richter", olivier?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
No, I got defeated by a far uglier fiend:
English voice acting.
It was Wakka, ya? Or was it the blatantly submissive Yuna? Or maybe 'Saved By the Bell' Tidus?

so you didn't play through the game at all?
I did. I played the Japanese version.
But der Richter is in "Final Fantasy X International", and that game has only English voices.
I tried several times to start playing, but I generally get mad at the English voice acting and give up. I can't bring myself to save the game, even once.

It was Wakka, ya? Or was it the blatantly submissive Yuna? Or maybe 'Saved By the Bell' Tidus?
Wakka's US voice is fairly different from the original one, but it could "work"... if his _lines_ weren't localized like that. It sounds like he lost about 40 IQ points because of that, in my opinion.

Yuna's US voice is terrible.

Tidus's is annoying.

D

Drachenfels

I'm getting the game next week. Is the end boss and the weapons really THAT easy as I was told?

I'm getting the game next week. Is the end boss and the weapons really THAT easy as I was told?
1) The Weapons aren't the most powerful monsters anymore... But Omega Weapon is stronger in "Final Fantasy X International" (and, I think, the PAL version)
2) A lot of people don't even understand who the end boss really is

I know I got my ass kicked by the end boss three of four times.

Of course, if you want to complete the addditionnal quests and get the hidden weapons and Aeons before going against the end boss, it'll be fairly easy, _naturally_... I don't know why people complain about that... -_-;

D

Drachenfels

Omeag Weapon? Couldn't they have come up with something more original? Like Döner Weapon.

D

Drachenfels

Most people would associate Döner rather with Germany then with Turkey. At least where I live.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Most people would associate Döner rather with Germany then with Turkey. At least where I live.
Ha!

Same Situation here.
"the turks were unable to occupy salzburg with sword and fire, right now they managed to do it with Döner Kebab"
-Martin Sochor

Top Bottom