Driver races a train with her 4 kids in the car, guess how it ends

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-traindeath_websep07,1,975134.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

Video captured by cameras at a train station shows a mother driving her four children in a mini-van was trying to race a freight train to a crossing before the vehicle was hit by two trains.

The woman's two daughters were killed in the Saturday morning collision, and her two sons were injured. The driver, Edie Bolanos, remained hospitalized in critical condition on Thursday , officials said.

Seriously, it takes all kinds of stupid to do something like this. And with her kids? It's just so irresponsible...

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Why do people think trains are things to play with? My parents spent most of my child hood telling me of the evil of trains and how me vs train = train victory.

Maybe it's the i'm in a rush mentality that most parents have now. I'm sure she's going to jail for this or at least having her remaining children taken away.

P

Pencil-smith

Hmm this tragic event might warant an honorable mention, but no Award.
The mother took her 2 daughters with her and any stupid decision that causes the death of others is not eligible for a Darwin.

My guess is that she didn't want to miss her favorite television program.

Pencil-Knight said:
Hmm this tragic event might warant an honorable mention, but no Award.
The mother took her 2 daughters with her and any stupid decision that causes the death of others is not eligible for a Darwin.

Also, I beleive she has to have no living offspring to qualify.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Roderick said:
My guess is that she didn't want to miss her favorite television program.

Also, I beleive she has to have no living offspring to qualify.

Removing pre-adult offspring from the gene pool is about as effective as killing yourself before haveing them.

Top Bottom