Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Title: 海戦 (2) - Sea Battle (2)

07v18.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see previews are steady for now. Obviously, the battle is continuing. How many ships are left now? 2 on the opposing side?

That reminds me, is everyone in the translation crew happy with "The Sea Louse" as the name of Roderick's ship? I'm adding it to the Glossary.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Good to see previews are steady for now. Obviously, the battle is continuing. How many ships are left now? 2 on the opposing side?

Well, they had damaged a ship in episode 288 and while it hadn't sunken (yet), I think it is or will be incapacitated before it can attack them. Then they'll probably manage to shoot down another one before the battle reaches their deck. :guts:

Walter said:
That reminds me, is everyone in the translation crew happy with "The Sea Louse" as the name of Roderick's ship? I'm adding it to the Glossary.

Hahaha dude, no. The "Sea Louse" is the name of one of the pirate ships, the one that got damaged by cannon fire. Roderick's ship is called the "Sea Horse".

Have been waiting for so long time.Thanks Aaz.
I wonder what will happened for Guts more.
It looks like Roderick seems to be a part of Guts', his ship should be "Dark horse" than the Sea horse.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
If I get the scan, it wont be up at its normal time, with our new web filtering system in place, it will have to be much later, so figure 8 hours later from my usual time. :judo:

Sparnage said:
Shit, has it already been 7 weeks? What a pleasant surprise.

Yeah! and i just realised the next volume is going to be a year after the previous one.

Anyway finally, lets see how the battle turn out :guts:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
blueberserk said:
It looks like Roderick seems to be a part of Guts', his ship should be "Dark horse" than the Sea horse.

Dead Horse? :troll:

Aazealh said:
Well, they had damaged a ship in episode 288 and while it hadn't sunken (yet), I think it is or will be incapacitated before it can attack them. Then they'll probably manage to shoot down another one before the battle reaches their deck. :guts:

I agree.  I think it'll come down to a deck battle between Roderick's crew and the crew on the Boss's ship.

Rhombaad said:
Dead Horse? :troll:
Dark horse is a slang indicate those who had been despised but broke out his real power and to be the NO.1 after that.Roderick is like that guy who i didn't pay more attention and expective to. :puck:(sorry Roderick san)

By the way,what's this :idea:?HOT DOG? :???:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
blueberserk said:
Dark horse is a slang indicate those who had been despised but broke out his real power and to be the NO.1 after that.Roderick is like that guy who i didn't pay more attention and expective to. :puck:(sorry Roderick san)

Haha, I was just pulling out a joke (hence, the troll) from one of the Dark Horse threads. I wasn't being serious by any means.

blueberserk said:
By the way,what's this :idea:?HOT DOG? :???:

That's the Idea of Evil. It's from Berserk episode 83 (The Lost Episode). It's more of a giant heart (with eyes) than a hot dog. :guts:

Rhombaad said:
That's the Idea of Evil. It's from Berserk episode 83 (The Lost Episode). It's more of a giant heart (with eyes) than a hot dog. :guts:
I wasn't being serious by any means,too. :ganishka:

In fact,i do not know if the meaning of dark horse between eastern and western is the same.Now i think it's the same... :schierke:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
blueberserk said:
In fact,i do not know if the meaning of dark horse between eastern and western is the same.Now i think it's the same...

In English, a dark horse originally meant a racehorse about which little was known but that could win unexpectedly, then the meaning was extended to be more general, to refer to political candidates for example. In any case, this isn't relevant to Roderick's ship, the name of which isn't going to change.

CnC

Ad Oculos
yay! Thanks, masked crusader!

Well those pirates got handily destroyed, it seems. And that beast in chains spread is pretty awesome.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
Seriously. That puppy's all grown up. That thing is really a nightmarish monster now.
Indeed. He's looking crazier than ever. I'm also seeing a parallel between the armor and those thorny, binding chains sticking into him. Anybody else?

Awesome. Thanx for the scans.
The battle is over already tho? Last few pages teased us, THE BEAST WANTS OUT!!!! :chomp:

Next episode is out the 28th too. :guts:

Top Bottom