Do you think Guts will ever come across his old band again? (Not the Hawks)

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums. This question's been bugging me for quite some time now. I was just thinking, do you think Guts will ever come across Gambino's band again? I'm surprised he never came across them sooner back when he and the Band of the Hawk were becoming famous in Midland. What do you think his reaction would be if he met up with his former comrades again?

Gurifisu

Sweet dreams, dear child of god.
Well let's see he was raped by one of them. Another one tried to kill him... I doubt it. Also considering it hasn't been mentioned in the plot for a very, very long time I doubt he'll see them again. That's also assuming they weren't killed in any of the wars that have happened since Guts left.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hi berserkfan, welcome to SK.net.

To answer your question, I don't think he'll meet them again. When he was with the Hawks maybe they were fighting elsewhere, and anyway as time went by those he knew probably either retired or died, so by now there wouldn't be anyone left that he knew. And that's assuming they didn't disband after Gambino's death or were wiped out later on, which is always a possibility.

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
I don't see any reason why they would show up. Gambino was the main focus when it came to his memories of that group, and Guts seemed to have exorcised that when he first made love to Casca and confessed his guilt to her. If there was any revenge motive I'm sure it would have been dealt with back in the Black Swordsman arc.

The question I ask is do you think them showing up would add anything to the story? :guts:

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
The funny thing is, is that I wouldn't be surprised if The Hawks had a hand in wiping them out without anyone knowing it.

S

smoke

It would be cool, but without Gambino around, the troope would be not very significant to the plot or to Guts.

D

Duststorm

No I doubt that Guts would ever see them again. I would assume that most of them died during the 100 year war and the Kushan war or died of illness.

Top Bottom