4 angels=4 elements ?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well... why being only 4 angels since 1000 years, though there is a festival each 216 years ? is the fifth fated to disappear ? What a hand is this ?
And moreover, Slann is depicted as the fire godess, as we see her within smoke, and when the plague appears and raban look out desperatly, rats form a hill Conrad's face-shaped : is it the earth god ?
What if each god hand represented each element ? And which meaning would you accord to this ?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ill give you the Slan = fire goddess. But Conrad's rats mean Eath god? Thats stretchin it... I really dont think Miura will segregate the God Hand like that. I could be wrong though. I think they're exactly what we think they are: Demon Kings.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Could Griffith be the quintessence ? ( or rather Femto )
accordind to the philosophical : it's an ethereal and subtle substance taken from the body which contained it and out of the 4 elements thicker ;
it also is what is the best, the most important, the most perfect, in littérature ( such as in 'the quintessence of a book' )

and what if that ethereal substance is reput into a body ? ;)

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
yeah, femto represents the element "love", and in episode 400 they're going tu summon "Captain Planet". suddenly everything makes sense. The final battle is Guts VS. Captain Planet, where Guts defeats CP and thus destroys the essence of our planet.

sorry Lliugusamui, i am just kidding. ;)

seriously i don't think there's any relation between the god hand and the 4 elements.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
well... I accept your kiddings, it's not that harsch attack, moreover it's totally justified
_yes_, I know I can make such weird threads, anyway I had that 4 elements who came in mind ( due to Schierke's appearence and the new arc probably ), but it's more amusing than a serious speculation : and it makes me able to say that Griffith is so cutely terrible !! ;D

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Re: 4 angels=4 elements ?

well... I accept your kiddings, it's not that harsch attack, moreover it's totally justified
_yes_, I know I can make such weird threads, anyway I had that 4 elements who came in mind ( due to Schierke's appearence and the new arc probably ), but it's more amusing than a serious speculation : and it makes me able to say that Griffith is so cutely terrible !! ;D
glad you took it light-hearted! 8)

CnC

Ad Oculos
The elements could be part of the "opposite" force that Shrieke uses... such as the Earth Golems... dunno... maybe

Top Bottom