Movies to look forward to

^
Already taken down.
Is this the right one?
http://www.wildaboutmovies.com/movies/TheHappeningMovie-TheHappeningTrailer-MNightShyamalansTheHappening.php

*edit* looks terrible, it's like a emo suicide fest. It will probably end up being some E.T. force or some form of mind control.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The Perineum Falcon said:
Another one from Shllamalong, The Happening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHV9zgDcTp0

Nope, it's not about Yves Klein or performance art.

Looks better than the last one. However, I don't particularly buy Wahlberg as a high school teacher...... Zooey's in it, though.

Looking a little better than a huge pile of shit doesn't mean all that much though. :SK:

Ramen4ever said:
*edit* looks terrible, it's like a emo suicide fest. It will probably end up being some E.T. force or some form of mind control.

From the leaked script or whatever:
It's the plants that are pissed off with humans damaging the planet, so they're secreting a gas that drives people to kill themselves. Yeah, it's retarded.

Aazealh said:
It's the plants that are pissed off with humans damaging the planet, so they're secreting a gas that drives people to kill themselves. Yeah, it's retarded.

Killer gas huh? sounds like a bad pepto bismol commercial. :ganishka: well anyway to be realistic.. If it was from plants then why, of all places, would people be dieing in New York first? Wouldn't people near the rain forests be the first to go? Although the first person to go in the trailer was in the park.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
Killer gas huh? sounds like a bad pepto bismol commercial. :ganishka: well anyway to be realistic.. If it was from plants then why, of all places, would people be dieing in New York first? Wouldn't people near the rain forests be the first to go? Although the first person to go in the trailer was in the park.

It's all the USA's fault!
:void:

Aazealh said:
Looking a little better than a huge pile of shit doesn't mean all that much though. :SK:
touché, mon ami!

Yeah, if that's true, it sounds pretty fucking retarded. Hmmm.... i just got really disappointed.

Also, I just saw this awesome clip from Spike Jonze's adaptation of Where the Wild Things Are. It was the greatest thing ever. Too bad they took it down shortly after I watched it. You all should've seen it.

Here's a pic:
where-wild-things-are-clip.jpg

Yay! It's back for now!!!
http://www.freewebs.com/imtnt/

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
avidwriter said:
....Uwe Boll's ...... Why oh why does he still get work! WHY!!!!!! I will never see any of his movies. I never have and never will. Not even for free. *sigh* Lets hope this ends his run of horrible movies.

Don't count on it. Here's what IMDb has lined up for him:

# BloodRayne 3 (2009) (in production)
# Sabotage 1943 (2009) (in production)
# Legend: Hand of God (2010) (announced)
# Zombie Massacre (2010) (pre-production)
# Alone in the Dark II (2009) (V) (post-production)
# Far Cry (2008) (post-production)
# Tunnel Rats (2008) (post-production)

Sounds awesome, is there gonna be an Uwe Boll action pack release? Like a Dvd collectors item of all his movies?
The front cover could have a Huge schlong on it with the phrase, "Just try and take it all".
Afterall the experience is quite similar.

P.S. Why hasn't anyone commented or contributed to the Vagabond thread, I'm starting to feel like my arts not good enough. :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
:ganishka:

Possibly the makings of the best scene from the movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wipW_brszQw

(I can't not watch this show)

Wow, this guy is pretty cool. I almost feel bad for him after hearing his ending comment.

The clip also features the best directing in the world, which I'll have to remember when making my own film: "Somesing like vhateveh. Let's shoot."

Yeah, I can't say I was surprised, but that's still depressing. You can tell he doesn't give a shit.

On a some side notes,

-after Mr.Ledgers Death. Johny Depp, Colin Farrel, Jude Law have all sign on to play as fill Ledgers character in the movie he left unfinished.

-Metallica made a song a while back based on the " Where the Wild Things are" it isn't that bad.

-I'm glad I bought a PSP, with exclusives like FF: Crisis Core, FF:Dissidia, God of War C.O.O I feel I getting a lot out of it. Not to mention the earlier titles like Silent hill organs, Castlevinia Chronicles, and Metal Gear Portal Opes.

Death May Die said:
-I'm glad I bought a PSP, with exclusives like FF: Crisis Core, FF:Dissidia, God of War C.O.O I feel I getting a lot out of it. Not to mention the earlier titles like Silent hill organs, Castlevinia Chronicles, and Metal Gear Portal Opes.

Dissidia looks awesome. The PSP is phenomenal if you hack it. The things you can do with it are really really neat.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Death May Die said:
Well, I'm glad I bought a Nantandoe DC. Its got a lot of kool titles llike Super Marno BC, Metroid Prim: Huntered, Castleville: Down on Sorrow, not to mention earlier titles like Mr. Digger, Super Marno Cars DC and Pacross.

:troll:

Jonze Comments on "Leaked" Wild Things Clip
Source: ComingSoon.net

A clip believed to be from Warner Bros. Pictures' big screen Where the Wild Things Are was recently leaked online. Today, however, director Spike Jonze told us that the footage seen is not actually from the film.

"That was a very early test with the sole purpose of just getting some footage to Ben our vfx (visual effects) supervisor to see if our vfx plan for the faces would work," Jonze said. "The clip doesn't look or feel anything like the movie, the Wild Thing suit is a very early cringy prototype, and the boy is a friend of ours Griffin who we had used in a Yeah Yeah Yeahs video we shot a few weeks before. We love him, but he is not in the actually film...Oh and that is not a wolf suit, its a lamb suit we bought on the internet."

Planned for a 2009 release, the family fantasy-adventure stars Catherine Keener, Benicio Del Toro, Forest Whitaker, Lauren Ambrose, Catherine O'Hara, Tom Noonan, Michael Berry and James Gandolfini.

The film follows the adventures of Max, a head-strong young boy who leaves home after having a fight with his mother -- only to find himself in a mysterious forest bordering a vast sea. Misunderstood and rebellious, Max sets sail to the land of the Wild Things, where mischief reigns.

Top Bottom