Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
This remind me of Zodd.

raisehell800.html

http://www.fullbleed.com/raisehell800.html

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I know nothing about him. Is he a monster? ::)
No, technically its an alien. It was an Image comic done by Dale Keown who published ONE 24 page comic every 3 months. It was pretty absurd, since it hit its climax at issue 8, having been out for over 3 years.

I really dont see the resemblence to Zodd...other than hes a badass?

PS: Also, thats not Pitt pictured... Its just someone of Pitt's race. Heres Pitt himself: http://www.fullbleed.com/pittwallpapermed.html

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
ok, anyway my speciality is welsh mythology as you have been able to dicover

oh ! just thinking of a similitude of Slann and one mother-godess called Ceridwen, for the cauldron though Ceridwen's is a wise-giver one ... what am i talkin' about ? :-[

A none berserk related question for you. Who or what is Cthulhu? I'm seeing him everywhere! Bumper stickers, plushes, cards, game cards! What is he?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Cthulhu is an "ancient" created by master Lovecraft in his stories. If I tell you Nyarlathotep , Yog-Sototh , Dagon , they all are ancients in Lovecraft's horror
I'm surprised you don't know Lovecraft ??? he was american, though

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
No, technically its an alien. It waRe: their names

I heard of those creatures.  They can control people dreams, right?  In volume one of Berserk,  one of these creatures attack Guts in the band weagon.

No, technically its an alien. It was an Image comic done by Dale Keown who published ONE 24 page comic every 3 months. It was pretty absurd, since it hit its climax at issue 8, having been out for over 3 years.

I really dont see the resemblence to Zodd...other than hes a badass?

PS: Also, thats not Pitt pictured... Its just someone of Pitt's race. Heres Pitt himself: http://www.fullbleed.com/pittwallpapermed.html

Correct. You sure know your stuff.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
i was wondering for a while about Judeau's name
why this spelling in "eau" which sounds french ( it means water ) with the part "Ju" which is not french spelling at all and didn't find a connection ...
i have a thought, not a great ( thus i'd want your points of vue ) : his name would come from the japanese Judo ( the souple way ) and would depict his nature

i was wondering for a while about Judeau's name
why this spelling in "eau" which sounds french ( it means water ) with the part "Ju" which is not french spelling at all and didn't find a connection ...
"Judeau" isn't an "official spelling" at all.
The only "official spelling" so far is "Judo", as seen in the anime artbook.
i have a thought, not a great ( thus i'd want your points of vue ) : his name would come from the japanese Judo ( the souple way ) and would depict his nature
The martial art is "jûdô" (long "u" and "o"). Judo's name is written "judo-" in kana (short "u", long "o").

Lliugusamui

around the corner
autant pour moi ^^

i told you that it wasn't a great idea...
anyway, does someone know where his name come from or is it a mystery ?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
"Au temps pour moi", en fait.
(tout le monde la fait, celle-là ^^)

STOP the bad jokes !! i tell you coz i make a lot of crappy jokes with the words and it's not concluant

by the way, you could tell "au temps en emporte le vent" too
and you know i gotta stop now or else it's gonna be some really big bullshit !! ;D

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Now I don't know French, so this could sound rather stupid.

But... what does "Jeu d'eau" mean? And would that fit the pronunciation for "Judo-"?

*shrugs*

Lliugusamui

around the corner

nothing really important, or else olivier would have answer ^^ : his post was about the french tongue and i thought of its rigueur and conservationalism through the famous academicians ( some old man blabling ) ;D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
wow...
i have seen something today that i think you probably already knew but i want to talk about it
it is about a character no more living who had a kingdom ( btw, kill me for doing such crappy devinette )
i learned that Geiséric was a king of the vandales, who passed thru europe, included france ( of course^^) and hispania until northafrica, where they attaqued successfully Carthage
it was in 429, that's the point, because Gaiseric is supposed to have been king a thousand years before the actual midland days, which are approximatively around the centuries that you know=_=

Top Bottom