god / devil

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
7thf.jpg

trapped_soul, you are a bitter ass. that picture has no relativity to anything. why would you even post that?

my vote for this insane shit fest? close it. but thats just me.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
trapped_soul, you are a bitter ass. that picture has no relativity to anything. why would you even post that?

my vote for this insane shit fest? close it. but thats just me.
you're absolutely right. it had no relativity to anything.
just like walter's last post - and many other of his posts in this thread.

biggerthanzodd

mmm...banana
I've always interpreted Griffith's statement to indicate his lack of an absolute moral imperative rather than a particular theological paradigm.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
I've always interpreted Griffith's statement to indicate his lack of an absolute moral imperative rather than a particular theological paradigm.
first good call! that's what i expected when i created this thread. For me griffith's statement reflects his very attitude concerning the realization of his dream: Griffith doesn't care at all about ethics. in order to realize his dream he was always gonna to do anything that brought him closer to his goal, regardless of the consequences.
i mean we get to know how griffith really is later in the series (eclipse, perhaps a bit earlier). yet that statement somehow implates what was going to happen.
actually there are other moments like this one in the series, just like Griffith's first words that are "do as you will", or the outcome of the first duell between guts and griffith, moments that anticipate what it's going to be like.

Top Bottom