Headlong - Void statue

Wow, awesome news, I even like it just like it is the finished product will be great! All that is left is to start saving up some money :ganishka:

P

Pencil-smith

Awesome!
It's Void On a Stick. :void:

Congratz to the future owner of this soon-to-be masterpiece. Maybe we should buy it and safeguard it in SK HQ.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Very cool. AOW could learn something from Headlong. It's pretty cool that Derek's site is listed in the Links section, but not surprising, as he is one of Headlong's best customers. :void:

Way to go Headlong! I hope this kit will be 1/8 scale too, like his previous Berserk kits. He's definitely getting to be one of the best independent Berserk kit sculptors out there.

Rhombaad said:
Very cool. AOW could learn something from Headlong. It's pretty cool that Derek's site is listed in the Links section, but not surprising, as he is one of Headlong's best customers. :void:

Hehe, I send him an email everytime I get one of his kits painted up. Muha hahaha. I'm hoping one day he'll just sell me kits directly! :casca:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
He can't do that though, that'd be illegal. There's a reason kit sculptors only sell their products at hobby shows. :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maiku said:
Hobby shows are a bit of a grey area as well no?

I don't think so, the sellers there get temporary licenses so they can sell their products. It's only valid during the event though, which is why none of them sells anything online. However online auctions are more of a grey area, since some people just buy kits at hobby shows and then resell them online a day later as second hand products, and usually for a higher price.

Aazealh said:
He can't do that though, that'd be illegal. There's a reason kit sculptors only sell their products at hobby shows. :serpico:

Hehe, yes that is true. But let's just say...

I've had my way with a few Berserk kit sculptors before, hehehe. But SHHHH I didn't say anything! :???:

And no, I don't mean the Donovan way either. :isidro: Hehe.

Grovel said:
I agree, looks really good.

Grovel, check out the rest of these.

cheers!

valtiel1.jpg

valtiel2.jpg
valtiel3.jpg
valtiel4.jpg

valtiel5.jpg

Top Bottom