Casca's memories

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
How do you think Casca will regain her sanity (if she ever does)

At first I thought that another trauma would do the job. But sadly, she was almost raped twice and nothing has happened.
Also she witnessed more than her share of monsters in the vol.21 ...yet that still didn't get the job done.

I ask you this, what's the best way to revive casca?

Hmm....maybe a hard blow on the head?

* Takes out a sledgehammer

Ooh Cascaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I want to have word with yoooooooou.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
How do you think Casca will regain her sanity (if she ever does)

At first I thought that another trauma would do the job. But sadly, she was almost raped twice and nothing has happened.
Also she witnessed more than her share of monsters in the vol.21 ...yet that still didn't get the job done.

I ask you this, what's the best way to revive casca?

Hmm....maybe a hard blow on the head?

* Takes out a sledgehammer

Ooh Cascaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I want to have word with yoooooooou.

I think more contact with Griffith will cure her, possibly. If anything he can cure her. Considering all the things he can do now (talk to spirits and such) he might be able to cure her. It's unknown whether or not he even has the ability to do that. Maybe it could be seeing Guts in mortal danger at the hands of Griffith. Who knows. Griffith is the key to unlocking Casca's mind.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
But sadly, she was almost raped twice and nothing has happened.

Maybe she has to be really raped, as to remember Femto ; and so will go her memories.
There's something linked to Griffith, of course. What if Griffith would rape her again ? :-X

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
I think more contact with Griffith will cure her, possibly. If anything he can cure her. Considering all the things he can do now (talk to spirits and such) he might be able to cure her. It's unknown whether or not he even has the ability to do that. Maybe it could be seeing Guts in mortal danger at the hands of Griffith. Who knows. Griffith is the key to unlocking Casca's mind.

Dang it! Why does it have to be Griffith and not Gatts...I think that you are closer to the answer than me.
Casca didn't remember Gatts at all yet she insantly recognised Griffith. Perhaps she still loves him more than Gatts.

Maybe she has to be really raped, as to remember Femto ; and so will go her memories.
There's something linked to Griffith, of course. What if Griffith would rape her again ?

I don't know about that. It's possible

but i think it would just make her shut herself out more.

Instead of the child like Casca we'd have a girl who only sits in the same place all day sucking her thumb.

Kenoh-Sama

Dang it! Why does it have to be Griffith and not Gatts...I think that you are closer to the answer than me.
Casca didn't remember Gatts at all yet she insantly recognised Griffith. Perhaps she still loves him more than Gatts.

I don't know about that. It's possible

but i think it would just make her shut herself out more.

Instead of the child like Casca we'd have a girl who only sits in the same place all day sucking her thumb.

It's more the fact that Griffith was the one who raped her and also, he has powers.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
moreover, the relation guts-casca-griffith is exploding for casca's memories ... the next time we'll see them together, there's gonna be mess, and maybe casca's sanity ?

puella

Berserk forever
here's my silly picture about Caska's regain.

After all, Guts' band reach Elfheim, where warm-hearted elves welcome them. Guts asks them to take care of Caska and they readily accept it.
Guts stares at Caska thinking to himself "will I be able to see her alive again?"
Guts gives her a big hug and heads for Griffith.
Confused everybody is about to set out leaving her behind in Elfheim, Caska steps bakward and falls down on a stone.
Her head smashed to the ground so badly and she goes faint.
She wakes up a while after.
At the moment of Guts staying away from her, Caska suddenly cries in a clear voice "Guts, my love,don't leave me alone! take me with you!" and runs to him.
Guts and the others: "what have I done until now?"

OR

When Guts and the other guys fight specters, three of Farnese, Caska and Puck are together.  Suddenly Caska gets posessed and starts strangling Farnese so severely.
Puck tries to stop her only to fail. So he inevitably takes out his bloody needle and hits Caska's head very strongly.
Caska falls unconcious as long as three days.
Then, she comes to herself and finds Guts.
Now she gets back entire her oldself. Everybody doesn't know Puck's bloody needle is the only thing in the world can cure Caska. From now Guts calls Puck "real sama"
This time she can remember only Guts, not Griffith....

;D ;D ;D

time to run!
aim.gif

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
here's my silly picture about Caska's regaining.

After all, Guts' band reach Elfheim, where warm-hearted elves welcome them. Guts asks them to take care of Caska and they readily accept it.
Guts stares at Caska thinking to himself "will I be able to see her alive again?"
Guts gives her a big hug and heads for Griffith.
Taken aback everybody is about to set out leaving her behind in Elfheim, Caska steps bakward and falls down on a stone.
She has her head hit to the ground so badly and she goes faint.
A while after she wakes up.
At the moment of Guts staying away from her, Caska suddenly cries in a clear voice "Guts, my love,don't leave me alone! take me with you!" and runs to him.
Guts and the others: "what have I done until now?"

OR

When Guts and the other guys fight specters, three of Farnese, Caska and Puck are together. Suddenly Caska gets posessed and starts strangling Farnese so severely.
Puck tries to stop her only to fail. So he inevitably takes out his bloody needle and hits Caska's head very strongly.
Caska falls unconcious as long as three days.
Then, she comes to herself and finds Guts.
Now she gets back entire herself. Everybody doesn't know Puck's bloody needle is the only thing in the world can make Caska regain. From now Guts calls Puck "real Puck sama"
This time she can remember only Guts, not Griffith....

time to run!

You have a wild wild, wild WILD imagination.

Hello, Doctor? Yeah, we have one of those here...

:p

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
It's more the fact that Griffith was the one who raped her and also, he has powers.

Does that mean he's stronger than Guts? Maaaaan, why do the odds always are against him.

New enemies, reborn griffith..etc etc.

Hey....have you noticed that Griffith is all and always about speed while Guts is about brute strength?

Kenoh-Sama

Does that mean he's stronger than Guts? Maaaaan, why do the odds always are against him.

New enemies, reborn griffith..etc etc.

Hey....have you noticed that Griffith is all and always about speed while Guts is about brute strength?

I like the odds against him. It makes his victories that much more sweeter! :)

Kenoh-Sama

I think all around fighters are best....don't you think?

For the most part that is true. Balance is very important and effective. But to me the most important attribute of a fight is whether or not he has the head for it. It's not speed or power the way people argue about it. It's whether the fight has "it". You can put two phsyically identical guys in the same ring with the same skill but if one of them doesn't have that "fighters instinct" then he's as good as gone. That's my thought on the subject (basing it on what I've seen and been through).

Lliugusamui

around the corner
mmm...
ryû talkin' about the "perfect harmony between mind and body" ?

anyway, i wonder about casca, whether or not she could resane herself around helfheim-time, there's a lot of factors, i want 196 ...!! *dribbling and all*

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
For the most part that is true. Balance is very important and effective. But to me the most important attribute of a fight is whether or not he has the head for it. It's not speed or power the way people argue about it. It's whether the fight has "it". You can put two phsyically identical guys in the same ring with the same skill but if one of them doesn't have that "fighters instinct" then he's as good as gone. That's my thought on the subject (basing it on what I've seen and been through

You're quite right, it is a question on who has the fighting instinct.

BUT

If, say for example, you're so strong but your opponent is fast and nimble. You can take into account that he won't withstand as much damage as you are. So yo'd concentrate on inflicting as much pain as possible..

My point is, being all around doesn't give your opponents any weakness to exploit. That alone is an edge.

mmm...
ryû talkin' about the "perfect harmony between mind and body" ?

Err no....I didn't mean that sort of harmony. Think of it like an RPG where the main guy's status are all balanced.
It makes him effective against all types of enemies.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
there's a weakness in those characters : if they're balanced against anybody, that's all . They have no peculiar force, what is very important : i mean reffering to Street Fighter, Zangief who is not balanced is very powerful ( when my brother plays with him, god! ) he's not balanced though and can throw Ken to death in few throws... well, just wanna say balance is not power ^^

what am i talkin' about ? ??? >:(
*still dribbling for 196 *

Kenoh-Sama

You're quite right, it is a question on who has the fighting instinct.

BUT

If, say for example, you're so strong but your opponent is fast and nimble. You can take into account that he won't withstand as much damage as you are. So yo'd concentrate on inflicting as much pain as possible..

My point is, being all around doesn't give your opponents any weakness to exploit. That alone is an edge.

Err no....I didn't mean that sort of harmony. Think of it like an RPG where the main guy's status are all balanced.
It makes him effective against all types of enemies.

Whatever works for you man. Physical attributes are not what I usually consider because that's a given. Mental accutness is more my point. Edge. Just being plain old mean enough. It's a viciousness that I'm reffering to. A certain explosive thing inside of you. It's hard to really explain without writing dozens of paragraphs on the subject.

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
there's a weakness in those characters : if they're balanced against anybody, that's all . They have no peculiar force, what is very important : i mean reffering to Street Fighter, Zangief who is not balanced is very powerful ( when my brother plays with him, god! ) he's not balanced though and can throw Ken to death in few throws... well, just wanna say balance is not power ^^

You brother must have mastered Zangief. It is worth mentioning that some people play SF so well they can kick the crap out of Akuma with Dan.

I guess this just enforces what Kenoh-sama just said. You've gotta have the knack for fighting.

Let's explode the animal inside us! GRROOWL!

Okay...you've beaten me. I have nothing else to say.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
these times, i want casca sanity back ; why ? to see her reaction with guts others companions, such as farneze ^^ how diu think she'd react ?

Kenoh-Sama

these times, i want casca sanity back ; why ? to see her reaction with guts others companions, such as farneze ^^ how diu think she'd react ?

That's a good point. I wouldn't mind seeing Casca interact with another female. It's not something we've seen a lot of. I think a sane Casca could do Farneese a lot of good and vice versa (one in the warrior sense and one on just being a woman).

Lliugusamui

around the corner
That's a good point. I wouldn't mind seeing Casca interact with another female. It's not something we've seen a lot of. I think a sane Casca could do Farneese a lot of good and vice versa (one in the warrior sense and one on just being a woman).

i was thinking of certain jealousy in the both parts, even though their relationships with guts are not like they used to be ( specially for casca ... )

Kenoh-Sama

i was thinking of certain jealousy in the both parts, even though their relationships with guts are not like they used to be ( specially for casca ... )

Two chicks fighting over Guts... I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I'm sure it would be another Isidro and Puck SD moment just waiting to explode. Hilarity will ensue.

Seriously I wouldn't mind seeing both of them but heads for a strong reason. Still, Guts will have to show some kind of feeling towards farneese for it to mean anything.

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
Two chicks fighting over Guts... I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I'm sure it would be another Isidro and Puck SD moment just waiting to explode. Hilarity will ensue.

Seriously I wouldn't mind seeing both of them but heads for a strong reason. Still, Guts will have to show some kind of feeling towards farneese for it to mean anything.

Neither do I. Although it may piss off a few fans because the series would be more humorish and less dramatic.

But a cat fight between Casca and Farneze would definitely be worth doing!

Muhahaha!

Top Bottom