Demon Apocalypse

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
Ok, for some people, this might be a stupid question.

I was wondering why all of a sudden, the demons decided to follow Griffith. I really confuse because I don't know whats going on. ??? Is Griffith is going to start a Demon Apocalypse or something?

CnC

Ad Oculos
Is Griffith is going to start a Demon Apocalypse or something?

while griffith's ultimate goals (other than getting his own kingdom) are not completely known, he was/is a demon god. I imagine thats at least part of the reason why he's accompanied by demons.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Don't forget how Zodd became Griff's "dog" so to speak. The Hawk visted Zodd in a dream. The same thing (or at least similar) happened with Locus and (assumedly) the other lead apostles.

Chinmi

But what in it for the Demons. What do they get if they follow Griffith? What does the Demon hope to achieve?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
But what in it for the Demons.  What do they get if they follow Griffith?  What does the Demon hope to achieve?
Are you asking for a legit answer or a speculation? Cuz there IS no legit answer to this one.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I'm asking if anyone have any theory.
Im not going to touch that one with a 100 foot pole. Too little evidence. But you might be able to get an opinion from some of the more drugged up BBS'ers like Griff, Rane or "me 14 months ago". :)

R

Rufus

why do religous people follow god? why would they raise up and fight for him? while would angels fight for god? same thing with thease demons rising up to fight with a higher being then them

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
why do religous people follow god? why would they raise up and fight for him? while would angels fight for god? same thing with thease demons rising up to fight with a higher being then them
Well that would be a fine analogy if Apostles had anything at all to do with Religious people or angels, but they dont. Apostles arent bound by any rules, as religious people and angels are (angels are bound to "the word").

Apostles can "do as they will".

Chinmi

Here is what i think.  These demon are probably outcast in the community so they probably figure if they follow Griffith, they can take over the world.  They want hell on earth.

.... never mind.   I guess your right.  Its too soon to speculate.  I guess I have to wait and see.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
When Griffith was in prison, just before he was rescued, the spectres visited him and paid homage to him how the future prince of sinners. Perharps the apostles were free to do what they wished only till the  Advent of said prince and thereafter they are bound to him. Perhaps that was the price that they had to paid for theirs powers.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
When Griffith was in prison, just before he was rescued, the spectres visited him and paid homage to him how the future prince of sinners. Perharps the apostles were free to do what they wished only till the  Advent of said prince and thereafter they are bound to him. Perhaps that was the price that they had to paid for theirs powers.
Do they look reluctant?

Top Bottom