about the present

puella

Berserk forever
I think over why Farnese and Serpico should join Guts'.

Farnese;
she decided to follow Guts abandoning all her former state.
Guts is like a religion to her. and as you know, she starts to love Guts as she loved God in HICKS.
I think her role is to replace Caska as a female character because Caska is like a mere child for now. Also her role is to take care of Caska, which is very good because Guts can just protect his girl, not caring about her as he himself said in the manga.
and most of all, Farnese's role is to love Guts, definitely.
but I think she also loves Serpico in another way.

Serpico;
His duty is all involved in prtotecting his master or half sister, Farnese. but i wonder if it is good enough to risk his life.
He just follows his girl. I mean he doesn't have his own reason.
He doesn't seem to respect Guts like Farnese though he was very impressed to witness Guts' fighting skill.
Serpico is a very smart and tactful guy so he will support Guts with his ability.

and Methinks, current berserk is changed into sorta comic mood after the eclipse which was at the apex of the deep despair, of the massacre and of the tragedy.
It reminds me when Guts was in the Hawks.
Current comic characters are Puck, Isidor and Caska.
Insane Caska looks far from the horrible experience in the eclipse as Guts said in the recent chapter( too bad I can't remember exact chapter and lines)
Her innocent appearance and action look very cute and comic to me but also somewhat annoying sometimes.

Then I think Miura may kill all the members just like what happend in the eclipse!!(but Guts and Puck are exception ^^)
because Miura always gives us unexpected story.
and Miura also doesn't give me freedom from care.

However, we all know that is our man, Miura.

R

Rufus

mabey the toher chars are starting to join because guts cant fight all the apostles a tone time so the other destract and die while he take son griffith or big fight with zodd and the other apostles who look the coolest

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
and Methinks, current berserk is changed into sorta comic mood after the eclipse which was at the apex of the deep despair, of the massacre and of the tragedy.

Yeah, which is why it will only be painful when/if something bad happens to one of the 'comic relief' characters.

Then I think Miura may kill all the members just like what happend in the eclipse!!

Yup, and dont forget this, not anyone but Guts has any real chance to survive a fight with any of Griffith's Apostle Generals.

Hah, maybe in Elfheim each of Guts' party members will recieve a Power Rangers-like amulet to turn into a super kung fu fighter in gay tights.......its morphin time!!! ;D ;D ;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Hah, maybe in Elfheim each of Guts' party members will recieve a Power Rangers-like amulet to turn into a super kung fu fighter in gay tights.......its morphin time!!! ;D ;D ;D
I rather they all get killed.

-Griffith

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Then I think Miura may kill all the members just like what happend in the eclipse!!(but Guts and Puck are exception ^^)
don't you think it wouldn't be an unexpected story if you're already waiting for ? ::)
things aren't going to happen like before, in the 2 bands, there is a different fate which ( i agree in that ) will be probably magnificiantly unexpected

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
I think over why Farnese and Serpico should join Guts'.

Farnese;
she decided to follow Guts abandoning all her former state.
Guts is like a religion to her. and as you know, she starts to love Guts as she loved God in HICKS.
I think her role is to replace Caska as a female character because Caska is like a mere child for now. Also her role is to take care of Caska, which is very good because Guts can just protect his girl, not caring about her as he himself said in the manga.
and most of all, Farnese's role is to love Guts, definitely.
but I think she also loves Serpico in another way.

Serpico;
His duty is all involved in prtotecting his master or half sister, Farnese. but i wonder if it is good enough to risk his life.
He just follows his girl. I mean he doesn't have his own reason.
He doesn't seem to respect Guts like Farnese though he was very impressed to witness Guts' fighting skill.
Serpico is a very smart and tactful guy so he will support Guts with his ability.

It reminds me when Guts was in the Hawks.
Current comic characters are Puck, Isidor and Caska.
Insane Caska looks far from the horrible experience in the eclipse as Guts said in the recent chapter( too bad I can't remember exact chapter and lines)
Her innocent appearance and action look very cute and comic to me but also somewhat annoying sometimes.

However, we all know that is our man, Miura.

Farneese and Serpico from a creative point of view adds a new dimension. Having Guts interact with these characters will be god for him. Instead of getting lost in his thoughts he has others around him to keep him centered. While at the same time having a new lead female character is quite refreshing. They will help each other grow. I don't see anyone but Guts doing apostle damage tho'. Farneese will have her coming of age scene, whether she lives through it is another matter.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Farneese and Serpico from a creative point of view adds a new dimension. Having Guts interact with these characters will be god for him. Instead of getting lost in his thoughts he has others around him to keep him centered. While at the same time having a new lead female character is quite refreshing. They will help each other grow. I don't see anyone but Guts doing apostle damage tho'. Farneese will have her coming of age scene, whether she lives through it is another matter.  

Hey your right. Not only that, but Guts will again be in the position of command. This is good therapy for him in my opinion.

Top Bottom