Who'll die? Who won't die?

puella

Berserk forever
Hi guys!

I've been thinking so eagerly who'll die or won't in the ending.

so I make a percentage of each character's death.

1. Guts 10%

2. Griffith 90%

3. Caska 30%

4. Farneese 50%

5. Serpico 80%

6. Zodd 99%

7. Silatte 90%

8. Isidore 10%

9. Charlotte 90%

10. Puck 1%   :D ;D he's my favorite.

11. skullknight 1%

12. Godhand 50%

What do you say to this?

p.s) They say that vol. 22 will be come out on the 19th of
December in Japan.

Then we'll be able to meet the book around next year.

I Can't wait!

puella

Berserk forever
right.
but Guts must beat Zodd to fight against Griffith alone.
Zodd is you know,Griffith's most important follower.
so what about this?
mmm~ Guts kills Zodd anyhow but Zodd'll be reborn again some other time just as he's always been.

Or isn't there any possibility Zodd should follow Guts as Zodd said "for the strongest" ?
Zodd'll finally come to know the strongest one is not Griffith but Guts.
Funny? ¤Ð_¤Ð

Or isn't there any possibility Zodd should follow Guts as Zodd said "for the strongest" ?
Zodd'll finally come to know the strongest one is not Griffith but Guts.
Funny? ¤Ð_¤Ð

I don't think we know exactly why Zodd follows and obeys Griffith so intently; he could have alterior motives. In any case, Guts is not going to let a low-life apostle possible hang around him. It would be going against what he stands for and the theme of human strength.

puella

Berserk forever
yapp.
i was just joking. ::)

i wonder why Miura made new gang, Farneese, Serpico, Isidore,Sillatte.
Guts' revenge need their joining?
i don't know DC Version but Walter said Farneese' group hadn't shown up in it.
other guy said that in the ending of DC three ones, Guts, Caska and Puck walk away in the sunset. Should i think the end had been settled already?
so curious... ::)

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Zodd will destroy anything and anyone in a big final "MORTAL KOMBAT"(Zodd just starts his endless "brutality move" cause the story gets to confused)
After everyone is dead and earth explodes(cause the planet couldn t stand Zodds fatality) he will head through universe looking for new lifeforms that he can battle.
and if there is no one else to beat in this universe he sacrifices himself ,by using the babality thing and flying in a into a "black hole"!

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Hi guys!

I've been thinking so eagerly who'll die or won't in the ending.

so I make a percentage of each character's death.

1. Guts 10%

2. Griffith 90%

3. Caska 30%

4. Farneese 50%

5. Serpico 80%

6. Zodd 99%

7. Silatte 90%

8. Isidore 10%

9. Charlotte 90%

10. Puck 1%    :D ;D he's my favorite.

11. skullknight 1%

12. Godhand 50%

What do you say to this?

p.s) They say that vol. 22 will be come out on the 19th of
December in Japan.

Then we'll be able to meet the book around next year.

I Can't wait!

Pretty good. Nothing out of the question. I say a safe bet would be,

Griffith Dead- ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Zoddo Dead- :(
GodHand Dead- ;D

I'm pretty confident about the outcome of these guys. :)

puella

Berserk forever

Griffith Dead-  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Zoddo Dead-  :(
GodHand Dead-  ;D

PRETTY DAMN GOOD, TOO!! :D

maximus

Griffith Dead-  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Zoddo Dead-  :(
GodHand Dead-  

Can u imagine right now how this could happen???

CnC

Ad Oculos
skullknight - 1%!?

I would think theres just as much of a chance of him dying as Zodd the Immortal..
and if his powers are equal to griffith's, then even more so..

i could see puck living thru the whole thing and using it as a "story to tell your grandkids". Since he was in the very beginning

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Zodd will destroy anything and anyone in a big final "MORTAL KOMBAT"(Zodd just starts his endless "brutality move" cause the story gets to confused)
After everyone is dead  and earth explodes(cause the planet couldn t stand Zodds fatality) he will head through universe looking for new lifeforms that he can battle.
and if there is no one else to beat in this universe he sacrifices himself ,by using the babality thing and flying in a into a "black hole"!
pffffhahahaha. ;D
skullknight - 1%!?
I'd bet that Skullknight dies...

maximus

i could see puck living thru the whole thing and using it as a "story to tell your grandkids".  Since he was in the very beginning
That might happen but I hope for all the grandkids that he refuses to tell them the story he has gone through!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
That might happen but I hope for all the grandkids that he refuses to tell them the story he has gone through!

how big/tall are Pakk's grandkids?

bytheway, wherefrom do his grandkids come when we can't even assign Pakk to a sex (male/female)
so two other big question are on my mind:

how male/female is pakk?

how do elves reproduce/reproduce themselves?

puella

Berserk forever
how big/tall are Pakk's grandkids?

bytheway, wherefrom do his grandkids come when we can't even assign Pakk to a sex (male/female)
so two other big question are on my mind:

how male/female is pakk?

how do elves reproduce/reproduce themselves?
very interesting.
I think elves are like human beings, so they have a sex, give birth to baby elf.but Miura might drop detail on certain purpose.
chances are He wanted to leave elves mysterious.
In addition, I'd like to think Puck is a cute male elf from many causes of his personality- nearly protecting girls, adventurous spirit, his appearance, braveness(?) and so on.

*other point of view
Miura once said elves don't have a gender. So it might be considered Puck is neutral, or bisexual though he looks like a boy quite a lot.
If elves had no gender, there can be two speculations about "reproduction".
One is like plant's by wind , insects or something the other is like snail's which means elves are hermaphrodite.
Oh shit it bugs me. Having said that, it doesn't make sense.
Puck is flower or snail? mhahahaha~
I think Miura's choice of Elf's mystery was best!

bytheway)I'd want to add something-Elves can get old?
as for me, no because Puck seemed to know Skullkinght for a long time and besides to go through a lot of things,I think.
then he looks very very young for his real age?
this is of my own thought.

Kenoh-Sama

Can u imagine right now how this could happen???

Yeah. I have an Idea how. I think Guts will take out Griffith (big surprise). Zoddo I think Guts will defeat as well. I used to think Skull Knight would finish off Zoddo in a "final battle" kind of set up. However it's become apparent to me that SK is on a different power level then Zoddo. Berserk is starting to have that Shonen set up where the antagonist has this group of people who each have special abilities (Jupon Gatana comes to mind) like Griffith's new army. I see Zoddo as the toughest of that group. And as usual Guts will have to fight all of them (like the way he fought through Mozgus's crew). Godhand I'm not sure on. It could be, Guts, SK, Idea or one of their own who takes them out or maybe a combination of all the players in berserk. Tough call. >:(

maximus

I see Zoddo as the toughest of that group
yeah I guess that would be right!
Godhand I'm not sure on. It could be, Guts, SK, Idea or one of their own who takes them out or maybe a combination of all the players in berserk. Tough call. >:(
You believe in a happy end?!
me too and got to repeat myself again by saying that although there are so many good theories i still cant imagine how it is going to end up.

puella

Berserk forever
I think Guts should need some more spiritual power as well as physiclal one in the last fighting.
"spiritual power" has already been in Guts for a long time but he just doesn't notice it or not know how to control.
When he can't control his spiritual power, he gets possessed but when the time comes he can do, he will have got the ultimate strength.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I think Guts should need some more spiritual power as well as physiclal one in the last fighting.
"spiritual power" has already been in Guts for a long time but he just doesn't notice it or not know how to control.
When he can't control his spiritual power, he gets possessed but when the time comes he can do, he will have got the ultimate strength.
Thats assuming quite a bit. Almost to the level that I used to assume, but not quite.

biggerthanzodd

mmm...banana
Maybe Gutts will get all his friends to help him summon love power, like in Sailor Moon.

Kenoh-Sama

yeah I guess that would be right!
You believe in a happy end?!
me too and got to repeat myself again by saying that although there are so many good theories i still cant imagine how it is going to end up.

Looks like we're in the same boat.

maximus

Looks like we're in the same boat.
here we go sailing through the deep undiscovered world of berserk looking for an end that gotta be great but still no land in sight.

Top Bottom