Removing the brand

CnC

Ad Oculos
Can't know "for sure". I would wager, "no".

We've already seen methods for making the brand less potent, so I'd bet we might see more of that; but being branded is likely to be a permanent aspect to who Guts and Casca are.

Again, pure speculation.

I'm sorry but your Tattoo is permanent!! :troll:

Ok, I'll try to be serious.
As far as we can tell it can't be removed, even Flora could only minute its powers. Maybe in Elfhelm we will learn of a magic user powerful enough to remove it. Of coarse you could probably cut it out but I somehow doubt that would break the curse.

The brand has one weakness = plastic surgery / skin drafting..Yea, riiight. :troll:

Ramen4ever said:
The brand has one weakness = plastic surgery / skin drafting..Yea, riiight. :troll:

that brand seem to be linked to the victim's spirit as well, hence even if you went through plastic surgery you are still "branded"...

Perhaps something like the wound inflicted by GH, despite being physically healed, you are still spiritually wounded

CnC

Ad Oculos
Smith said:
that brand seem to be linked to the victim's spirit as well, hence even if you went through plastic surgery you are still "branded"...

Perhaps something like the wound inflicted by GH, despite being physically healed, you are still spiritually wounded

You are incapable of telling when someone is joking... :casca:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
You are incapable of telling when someone is joking... :casca:
I think he was right to point it out, since it's been ruminated before that Guts could just scratch it out or something. Clearly that's not the case, as those that are branded have a totally different afterlife than normal humans. It's a pretty significant difference.

Top Bottom