Bearers of the Behelit ..and ridiculious ideas.

The_Stick

"Shoot for the moon. That way, if you miss it
Throughout my study of some of the Berserk manga and through watching the last episodes of the anime, I have come to a realization that all people who wear the Behelit somehow have something horrible happen to their body or the like. Is this just coincidence or all who wear the Behelit fated to have something tragic happen to them so that God Hand can persuade them more to make a sacrafice?

If so, is it possible to just summon God Hand without having something tragic happen to the wearer of the Behelit or is it a necessary clause of fate?

... On other things revolving around a somewhat ridiculious idea, can you image transcending the current timeline of the world of Berserk and placing it to the present date? Its just a thought ....but how interesting it would be to see the Idea of Evil at work manipulating the fate of man in the 21st century? Oh ....and I just have to ramble this one last ridiculious thought for its been tugging at my head - can you image what the Band of the Hawk would be in modern times? Something on the level like a Columbian mercenary group or Platoon? Heh.

What about the characters like Gatts and Griffith? Instead of using melee weapons such as swords and uh, Gatt's Dragonslayer or other big sword, would it just be your standard machine gun and grenade type of thing or do you think, for example Gatt's modern version of a devasting weapon like the Dragonslayer be a minigun or flamethrower? Maybe its even safe to say there wouldn't be one true weapon for Gatts on the modern level and he'd just be some kind of Schwarzenegger action hero.

Oh well, enough of those silly thoughts, I'm sorry. I just had to write some of them down today. = )

Anyway, feel free to comment on them, I'd like to see your personal opinion on this material.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Bearers of the Behelit ..and ridiculious ideas

this should be in the speculations section. There, now it is.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use

Throughout my study of some of the Berserk manga and through watching the last episodes of the anime, I have come to a realization that all people who wear the Behelit somehow have something horrible happen to their body or the like.

The only person that had something horrible happen to thier body before turning into an Apostle/God Hand was Griffith...when he was tortured. Its shown in the manga.

Is this just coincidence or all who wear the Behelit fated to have something tragic happen to them so that God Hand can persuade them more to make a sacrafice?  

It seems that way.

If so, is it possible to just summon God Hand without having something tragic happen to the wearer of the Behelit or is it a necessary clause of fate?

As far as I know, tragic circumstances have always been the trigger that summons the God Hand.

... On other things revolving around a somewhat ridiculious idea, can you image transcending the current timeline of the world of Berserk and placing it to the present date?  Its just a thought ....but how interesting it would be to see the Idea of Evil at work manipulating the fate of man in the 21st century?

Yeah, he's called Bill Gates, the anti-christ.

Oh ....and I just have to ramble this one last ridiculious thought for its been tugging at my head - can you image what the Band of the Hawk would be in modern times?  Something on the level like a Columbian mercenary group or Platoon?  Heh.  

Can't think of any

What about the characters like Gatts and Griffith?  Instead of using melee weapons such as swords and uh, Gatt's Dragonslayer or other big sword, would it just be your standard machine gun and grenade type of thing or do you think, for example Gatt's modern version of a devasting weapon like the Dragonslayer be a minigun or flamethrower?  Maybe its even safe to say there wouldn't be one true weapon for Gatts on the modern level and he'd just be some kind of Schwarzenegger action hero.  

A modern weapon that would mirror the Dragonslayer??? I can only think of one. It's not a real gun, but hey so isn't the Dragonslayer sword. You ever play an shoot-up em up arcade game classic called HeavyBarrel??

Isaac

"and when king alexander saw the breadth of h

A modern equivalent to the Dragonslayer would have to be either a big thick ass lightsaber or the BFG9000 from Doom.

Isaac

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

A modern equivalent to the Dragonslayer would have to be either a big thick ass lightsaber or the BFG9000 from Doom.
Isaac
er... i just hope this discussion doesn't end up comparing griffith's horse to a harley davidson...    ;)

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...

yeah that might be the only two weapons that would fit to his endless MENPOWER.
and after messing up everything he says something like:I LL BE BACK!and accelerates his cyberhorse till it explodes! :p

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

yeah that might be the only two weapons that would fit to his endless MENPOWER.
and after messing up everything he says something like:I LL BE BACK!and accelerates his cyberhorse till it explodes! :p
;D

Top Bottom