The Skullknight and humans

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
My apologies if this has already been covered.

If I remember correctly. The only humans that the Skullknight ever spoke to were Guts, Rickert and Luca. He speaks to Guts because...well, hell Guts IS the main character afterall. His exchange with Rickert was brief to say the least. Now Luca...of all the characters thus far, he spoke to Luca at some great length. My question is why?? Does anyone know what they said to each other?? Is it relevant to his past? I have always guessed that they both had some connection or relationship in the past...or perhaps she reminded him of someone...

And the main question of this topic....Why hadn't the Skullknight spoken to Griffith before the Eclipse?? Maybe he has but Miura has not shown us yet... :eek:

I was sort of curious as to what the Skullknight said to Lucca when they talked in volume 20. All I know is that they left on good terms. Thanks Mr. God of Death!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
And the main question of this topic....Why hadn't the Skullknight spoken to Griffith before the Eclipse?? Maybe he has but Miura has not shown us yet... :eek:
possible. I, personally, don't think so, 'though. Skullknight must have known what was going to happen to griffith. That's the reason for they are enemies...

Top Bottom