Bob's 293 preview!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
CnC said:
Start drawing the manga yourself.

Well thanks to CnC's suggestion I called up Miura my self and he told me what to expect in the next Episode. So useing that information I asked him if I could make the next preview, he said sure.

Now I present you....

CnC

Ad Oculos
I can't wait for the chaptar!

Little thing i've been doing with imageshack, since we were discussing it: I'll click on that thumbnail, right click on the full version of the image and say 'view image'. I'll then copy and paste that address bar into the post and bam:
previewof293tr8.png

full version​

So uh... is Ganishka a carebear? :ganishka:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Good work, but I think you could have spent a bit more attention on the lighting. What's the light source here, the core of the sun? It's so bright its blinding out all the detail here.

Also, why is the bear attacking California in the last panel?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:
Good work, but I think you could have spent a bit more attention on the lighting. What's the light source here, the core of the sun? It's so bright its blinding out all the detail here.

Well something like that, I had to use a touch pad in order to draw that up. Let me work it in photoshop a bit to correct this light problem!

Also, why is the bear attacking California in the last panel?

It's Irvine apostle form.

Griffith No More! said:
Finally, something of 293 to go on.

I'm psyched on the discussion this will spark.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:

I'm just :judo: ... I'm just so proud...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Maybe it's not California at all -- maybe its his new banner?

Ganishka's War Against An Apostle Recruiter?

P

Pencil-smith

CnC said:
So uh... is Ganishka a carebear? :ganishka:
No, it's the companion cube.
Reincarnated during the Incarnation Ceremony as the companion sphere.
With demon wings. :griff:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Just got a call from Miura. He said that 293 and 294 are going to feature Sonia telling the story of a thousand ducks. Miura sent me two reference pictures.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Vamphunterbob/summer%20time/?action=view&current=IMG_0172.jpg​

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Vamphunterbob/summer%20time/?action=view&current=IMG_0154.jpg​

What is this click-on-link-to-get-picture nonsense? You better have taken these, 'cause I like the second one. :guts:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
CnC said:
What is this click-on-link-to-get-picture nonsense? You better have taken these, 'cause I like the second one. :guts:

WHOOPS! Forgot to add the [ img] portion of it. Yes I did, one sec and I'll link the photo album I took during the day.

Edit: Yeah I'm seriously digging the duck pictures. Best wrong turn ever.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
WHOOPS! Forgot to add the [ img] portion of it. Yes I did, one sec and I'll link the photo album I took during the day.

yeesh. welcome to Sk.net, "Vampire Hunter Bob". Thanks for your posts!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Wow, I seen the episode 293 preview and got all excited! Then I seen the first word was "Bob's" and it lost all credibility. I knew it would be some kind of mass goose gathering affair.

Top Bottom