Episode 293

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Hmmmm, I never noticed before, but Raban looks a little like... Kenny Loggins.

rabanloggins.jpg

Yeah, you Keep the Fire on this High Adventure, Raban, because you might be thinking, "I'm Alright", but that's What a Fool Believes, and you're Nobody's Fool, This is It, so you better stay Footloose on this highway to the Danger Zone.

=)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Yeah!

I'm a little curious as to what the hell is on his chest, though... it's just kinda floating there..

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Its probably related to the fog covering the city... or they are sneaking underground sneaking for cover...

The fog's been absorbed by the Dakanator, remember. They're more likely looking for all the citizens and evacuating the city while they can. The title should be a good indication, and it perfectly matches the dream. Once Ganishka hatches, they'd better be far away.

Uriel said:
I'm a little curious as to what the hell is on his chest, though... it's just kinda floating there..

I don't see anything? There's his scarf, and his mantle's furry inside on the sides of it.

It's such a long time since the last episode (I was complaining about it this morning)I can't wait to see "Ultimate Ganishka"(lord of the baboon :ganishka:) until then I'll re read last volume (French one are almost there by the way)
Kipitup

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Pfft, sure thing, Aaz. Whatever you say. :schierke:

CnC said:
That's his chest hair... :badbone:

Chest hair. I should have known! Kinda looks like he scalped Wolverine and stuck it on, though... new caption idea.

Raban: "I go-eth where I wanna go-eth!"

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Well looks like we'll get a glimpse of the resistance. Are they trying to find a way out of the city? Are they waiting for a small group sent from Griffith to make them escape? That's what I will be looking for...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
Chest hair. I should have known! Kinda looks like he scalped Wolverine and stuck it on, though... new caption idea.

Raban: "I go-eth where I wanna go-eth!"

Hilarious.

Nonsapient said:
Preview is up. Does that mean the YA is available already?

No. YA comes out on fridays.

grrr...when are we going to get back to :guts:...honestly, how many years has it been since they set sail for the :puck: island? I could care less right now about these side stories until the main story arc makes some progression.

On second thoughts, we might see the new :ganishka: ... if thats the case then, excitement back up

D

Duststorm

Judging from the episode name it will be most likely be the calm before the storm. Hope we can get a glimpse of :ganishka:.

CnC

Ad Oculos
prawnstyle said:
grrr...when are we going to get back to :guts:...honestly, how many years has it been since they set sail for the :puck: island? I could care less right now about these side stories until the main story arc makes some progression.

We just left guts and crew 1 episode ago. :schierke:
And how is this a side story??

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
prawnstyle said:
grrr...when are we going to get back to :guts:

Yeah, it's already been 2 episodes since we last saw him! :schierke:

prawnstyle said:
honestly, how many years has it been since they set sail for the :puck: island?

A year and a half.

prawnstyle said:
I could care less right now about these side stories until the main story arc makes some progression.

Yeah I guess the end of the war between the Kushans and everyone else, as well as Griffith's ascension to the throne of Midland and the completion of his dream, is but a mere side story that elicits absolutely no interest compared to the wonders of uneventful sea travels. Anyway, since you could care less I guess you do care about it at least to some extent, right?

prawnstyle said:
On second thoughts, we might see the new :ganishka: ... if thats the case then, excitement back up

What do you think this is about? It's only a matter of times before he emerges for the final battle. Even if we just see the people flee the city and some of the battle preparations in this episode, it's setting up the stage for the grand finale.

Aazealh said:
Yeah I guess the end of the war between the Kushans and everyone else, as well as Griffith's ascension to the throne of Midland and the completion of his dream, is but a mere side story that elicits absolutely no interest compared to the wonders of uneventful sea travels. Anyway, since you could care less I guess you do care about it at least to some extent, right?

Wow... This really drove home to me how close he is. In real time, we're talking less than a year before he is officially 'It'. That's pretty amazing.

Top Bottom