Need help with manga summaries

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Like the subject says, Im pretty overworked here with college, but I'd really like to finish the FAQ. All that needs summarizing is Volumes 17-22.  23 and 24 already have summaries, thanks to help from Griffith and myself, since we've been summarizing each chapter.

The summaries don't even have to be long; two  paragraphs that cover all the major events would be perfectly fine (although you'd be hard-pressed to limit yourself like that). I usually indulge in too many details, which is another reason I'm asking for help. I'd ideally like the summaries to be as short and to the point as possible.

Your name would be mentioned in the Thanks and Acknowledgments page, and you will be forever remembered as someone who helped finally put a lid on the notoriously ever-unfinished Berserk FAQ/Encyclopedia.

-A Walter (in high hopes of help)  8)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I just finished reading Volume 17, so I could help you out with that, but I'd have to go back and read it again before I write it up. I got a few more weeks to spare before College starts up again, and it's always good to help someone in need ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Lestat the Damned said:
Why not use some pre-made summaries? I mean it surely exist somewhere
I already do. And I'm doing my best here, but summaries really aren'y my top priority, I'm sorry to say. I'd much rather have people buy the mangas.

Besides, summaries aren't just laying around on the net. Maybe you could check the Vampire Underworld for me.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
How's the status of the manga summaries? I may have some spare time in these next few weeks to help out before school really gets hectic.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Bok Choy [Stir-fried with Rice] said:
How's the status of the manga summaries? I may have some spare time in these next few weeks to help out before school really gets hectic.
I've already given up on manga summaries. Bigger projects are being worked on.

Top Bottom