Mystery Child

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer81

Legendary pimp, slayer of evils
Ok guys, so I've read that somewhere within the series (I'm not sure which volumes), Casca begins to see a strange child that looks like Guts and herself... If I remember correctly, the child shows up a couple of times. Does anyone have any info on this? Like I stated in previous posts, I am on Volume 22 right now (U.S.) but what can I say, this really grabbed my attention lol.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
slayer81 said:
Ok guys, so I've read that somewhere within the series (I'm not sure which volumes), Casca begins to see a strange child that looks like Guts and herself... If I remember correctly, the child shows up a couple of times. Does anyone have any info on this? Like I stated in previous posts, I am on Volume 22 right now (U.S.) but what can I say, this really grabbed my attention lol.

Scorpio already linked you to the corresponding thread, which I invite you to peruse. The child's known as the Moonlight Boy, named after the episode (238) he first appeared in. He's only had a single appearance in the story so far, but a major one that leads us to believe he'll play an important role in the future.

Here's the Encyclopedia's summary for the character:

SK.net's Encyclopedia said:
A mysterious boy found by Casca on the ocean shore one night. Casca shows great affection for the apparent mute which bears a strong resemblance to both Casca and Guts. When seeing him, Guts is reminded of he and Casca's deformed Demon Child, last seen being absorbed by the Beherit-Apostle just before Griffith's reincarnation at Albion.

And here's an illustration:

Moonlight_child.jpg

Anyway, I think the best way to learn about future characters and events would be for you to just read the volumes. Maybe you should just be a little more patient. :guts:

slayer81

Legendary pimp, slayer of evils
Aazealh said:
Scorpio already linked you to the corresponding thread, which I invite you to peruse. The child's known as the Moonlight Boy, named after the episode (238) he first appeared in. He's only had a single appearance in the story so far, but a major one that leads us to believe he'll play an important role in the future.

Thanks much! Its just kinda crazy, I can't wait to see how this area of the story in particular pans out.

Aazealh said:
Anyway, I think the best way to learn about future characters and events would be for you to just read the volumes. Maybe you should just be a little more patient. :guts:

LOL, yah patience was never one of my stronger virtues when it comes to being pitted against my curiosity :p
I will try to abstain until I get more of the forthcoming volumes under my belt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom